AG Lynch Signed Off On ALL FISA Applications To WireTap Trump

• WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 03:21 PM
And that's why you're helping the ones who build your homes apply for legal citizenship, right? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not ICE , dickhead....It is not my job to check someone legal status.

Builders hire sub contractors.

Sub contractors hire labor.

If a sub contractor has the proper insurance, then all I do is make sure the job they do is done to spec.

You fucs do not know shit about construction.
I'm not ICE, dickhead....It is not my job to check someone (sic) legal status.

If a sub contractor has the proper insurance, then all I do is make sure the job they do is done to spec.

You fucs (sic) do not know shit about construction. Originally Posted by WTF
I never said you were ICE, dipshit. But if you genuinely cared about illegals (especially the ones who build your homes) you would help them avoid the clutches of ICE by becoming legal. Otherwise you're just doing what libtards do - virtue-signaling without doing anything virtuous.

And your subcontractor argument is... I'm not breaking the law, I'm just aiding and abetting other lawbreakers!

Got it!
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 08:02 PM
I never said you were ICE, dipshit. But if you genuinely cared about illegals (especially the ones who build your homes) you would help them avoid the clutches of ICE by becoming legal. Otherwise you're just doing what libtards do - virtue-signaling without doing anything virtuous.

And your subcontractor argument is... I'm not breaking the law, I'm just aiding and abetting other lawbreakers!

Got it! Originally Posted by lustylad
Again you are showing how little you know about construction.

Are you aiding and abetting a restaurateur when you visit and eat at his restaurant if he has illegals working there? How would you even know? Would you inquire about another businesses workers? That is ICE 's job , not mine or yours.

You are one of the least stupid muther fuckers posting here but a stupid muther fucker none the less.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Now why did Trump have the GOP soften it's platform on Russia?
Now why did Trump have the GOP soften it's platform on Russia? Originally Posted by WTF
who said they did, buttface?
I'm not ICE , dickhead....It is not my job to check someone legal status.

You fucs do not know shit about construction. Originally Posted by WTF
Have you ever hired a sub that was an undocumented immigrant?

Jim
Again you are showing how little you know about construction. Originally Posted by WTF
And that qualifies you? For some reason you "believe" you're the only person on the whole fucking Earth who knows anything about "construction"!

You are "aiding and abetting" illegal aliens by allowing them on the job sites where you allegedly "build" houses. To compare yourself to a consumer at a restaurant just shows your total lack of any rational thinking skills. People you have working on your job sites are "subcontractors" of YOU!

If not, then you are bullshitting on here about "building homes"!
Have you ever hired a sub that was an undocumented immigrant?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes! But he "looks the other way" pretending he doesn't know.

If he blew the whistle on the sub using illegal aliens on the job site then he would lose the sub and some of his profits by having to hire someone who actually uses legal workers on the job.

By doing that he is "aiding and abetting" illegal entry into U.S.

But dipshit WTF would rather talk about anything than ... .the OP!
The old "sub contract" scam is what all large construction companies hide behind.

"Hey, we aren't responsible for what our sub contractors do".

Maybe it's time to force them to "get responsible". If ICE visits a job site, and finds a bunch of Illegals, just detain the illegals, and then go to the main office of the Prime Contractor and haul their asses out in handcuffs.

Illegals are just like th stray cats that old GrandMa keeps feeding. If you quit feeding them, they will go away.

Start seriously inforcing the laws that govern the hiring of illegals, and the problem will take care of its self.
The old "sub contract" scam is what all large construction companies hide behind.

"Hey, we aren't responsible for what our sub contractors do".

Maybe it's time to force them to "get responsible". If ICE visits a job site, and finds a bunch of Illegals, just detain the illegals, and then go to the main office of the Prime Contractor and haul their asses out in handcuffs.

Illegals are just like th stray cats that old GrandMa keeps feeding. If yo quit feeding them, they will go away.

Start seriously inforcing the laws that govern the hiring of illegals, and the problem will take care of its self. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The general is responsible to the public for the sub. "Aiding and abetting" is sufficient and "constructive knowledge" ties them to the criminal acts. Let Mr. House Builder duck and hide, like a pimp trying to claim he didn't know the "girls were fucking for money"!

Here are the questions:
"Juan, did you talk to Mr. WTF much?
"When you talked to him did you tell him you snuck into the country?
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2017, 07:20 AM
And that qualifies you? For some reason you "believe" you're the only person on the whole fucking Earth who knows anything about "construction"!

You are "aiding and abetting" illegal aliens by allowing them on the job sites where you allegedly "build" houses. To compare yourself to a consumer at a restaurant just shows your total lack of any rational thinking skills. People you have working on your job sites are "subcontractors" of YOU!

If not, then you are bullshitting on here about "building homes"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexusLover I would say you are full of shit it you didn't have so many dicks stuck in your ass.

So you are full of dick.
  • WTF
  • 03-10-2017, 07:27 AM
The general is responsible to the public for the sub. "Aiding and abetting" is sufficient and "constructive knowledge" ties them to the criminal acts. Let Mr. House Builder duck and hide, like a pimp trying to claim he didn't know the "girls were fucking for money"!

Here are the questions:
"Juan, did you talk to Mr. WTF much?
"When you talked to him did you tell him you snuck into the country? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again you are showing you lack of knowledge on not just Home construction but any construction.

Go out to all the pipeline construction jobs or the plant expansions in and around Houston....it would not be built without Mexicans. That is just a fact. Same with the food industry.

But I do love how all you fucking guys that pay women to fuck you, which is illegal , are now so concerned with the law! Kinda of selective are you...is it because of your unacknowledged racism?

So look here Mr LexusLover , who now seems to be acting like a Law Enforcement officer or an Officer of the Court....if you think you can arrest me for Pimping or hiring illegal immigrants, have at it. Not sure if you heard but I'm retired.
Fake News!

I love this new way to cipher news....if you do not agree, you can just say FAKE NEWS.

Thank you Donald Trump! Originally Posted by WTF
TRUE!

Nothing happened in the Obama administration that he didn't know about. Nothing. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, EATLER, and Twitler "just found out" about a wiretapping operation that had been in the news for weeks and months.

Again ... FAKE NEWS

Again you are showing you lack of knowledge on not just Home construction but any construction.

Not sure if you heard but I'm retired. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I heard there were about 90+ million "retired" people as a result of Obaminable's "economic improvement plan"!

Nothng worse than a Retired Old Hag of a Fag like you!

Oh, I don't pay women to fuck me!

I pay women for their "companionship"! If women desire to fuck me then there is "no charge" for that. It's because women want to fuck me! You continually judge others by your own standards!

For instance, you think all OTHER guys get dicks in their asses just because you enjoy it. Like you admit your a racist, but you also want everyone else to admit it ... or you just call them racists.

So you're an old Fag Hag and you want everyone else to be a Fag. Does that make you feel better about your defects?