Providers with Attitude

Who i am online is who i am in person...to a point. The way I am on the board is NOT how i am in public. Its funny when I can walk through a store and actually KNOW who is a hooker, by the way they dress, talk, or conduct themselves.
I have found that if I start posting stuff that shows my education...some guys get intimidated and ive even been attacked by chicks. So i do dumb myself down to a point online.

BCD- my attitude is all about making making it memorable in a good way. I am your GF with no strings, commitment, sour attitude, or drama. My goal is to become your atf...
I will be honest and say a gents online attitude is part of my screening. If he is an arrogant ass who comes off as someone who is quite hard to please and thinks girls should lick the shit off his shoes because whores are beneath him..or someone who thinks he knows all including how providers should run their business...or someone who comes off as a pimp.. ill pass.

Someone who tickles me with humor... mmmmm!! or with nerd/geek talk...mmmmmm!!
Who i am online is who i am in person...to a point. The way I am on the board is NOT how i am in public. Its funny when I can walk through a store and actually KNOW who is a hooker, by the way they dress, talk, or conduct themselves.
I have found that if I start posting stuff that shows my education...some guys get intimidated and ive even been attacked by chicks. So i do dumb myself down to a point online.

BCD- my attitude is all about making making it memorable in a good way. I am your GF with no strings, commitment, sour attitude, or drama. My goal is to become your atf...
I will be honest and say a gents online attitude is part of my screening. If he is an arrogant ass who comes off as someone who is quite hard to please and thinks girls should lick the shit off his shoes because whores are beneath him..or someone who thinks he knows all including how providers should run their business...or someone who comes off as a pimp.. ill pass.

Someone who tickles me with humor... mmmmm!! or with nerd/geek talk...mmmmmm!! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Bravo! Devon. Truer words have never been spoken...

Well said.

I'm definitely a different person here than if you meet me. There is some crossover, but I like to keep it interesting here...