how many threesomes have you had?

Am I now in a threesome with IBKneeling and Cream of SomeOldGuy?

For the record, again, I didn't come into this forum slinging shit and personal epithets. But once I got pelted, I learned what this place was all about. Adapt to survive, DIPSHIT!
Liar, Assup. You came in loaded with insults and bragging about being a "Master Debater". You've offered nothing of substance since day 1.

But your meltdowns are hysterical!

<<< Assup // COG >>>
29 only two in the hobby
only 2 times, way back years ago.
almost had another recently, but the roommate moved out
Links, Unaliar.

Who was the one who started the name calling and editing people's handles? ME? Nope. It was you, dipshit. And when I protested, you only cranked it up higher.

Or is that a lie, too?

LMAO @ failed liar.
I didn't start anything here. I just learned to fit in. We already know you're a liar, and an excellent "Master Debater".
Duh, Speedie, this is the Sandbox. What's hard to believe? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

No where does that state that the Sandbox should be used as a forum to insult others, no matter how much their opinion vary from your's or mine.

I have watched, most recently my 2-year old grandson, play in the sandbox. Never seen such a display of immaturity out of him or his play partners as is shown between individuals here.

Leave your name-calling and bashing to the political discussions. This was a fun thread for a while until taken down hill.
I started a thread on cupcakes once, and it went downhill faster than this one. It is bizarre, but this is the Sandbox.
are you honestly trying to put yourself outside of the rancor of this forum, CODouchebag?

why not? You do it at every opportunity.

You are intellectually bankrupt.

And a DIPSHIT.
I started a thread on cupcakes once, and it went downhill faster than this one. It is bizarre, but this is the Sandbox. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Was that your threesome?
Me and two Ho Ho's. You got it there!
Ive had multiple pussy specimens many times before.

You? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and I have pic's to prove it
I heard your blowup doll ran off with a inner tube it was better hung.
Assup's idea of a threesome is Kleenex, Jergen's lotion, and his hand.

<<< Assup Threesome Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
no, actually it was a sixsome, Rosey palm and her sisters
You can't count, can you dipshit.