Am I The Only One Who Finds CPTJohnsone's avatar to be offensive?

And don't forget, Oklahoma A&M is where they discovered something...
Or would you rather continue displaying the kind of maturity that absolutely nullifies any chance you have at credibility. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, at least now you know why you have NO credibility, Assup!

I think it's one of those Cougar High things.
seriously fat David Boren gets on tv and brags about the number of National Merit Finalist, OSU has the same program offered by the state but we choose to spread the scholarship money to more kids and but fat David gives it to one kid plus over $20000 a year, FACT

so it is just like their football team, they have to cheat to win2nd only to Alabama, so Randycandyforlittlegirls here is my reply Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
revisionist oamc fluff - that program was started as a full free ride in the 1960s, back before Porky was even elected governor (1974). Only when Burns Hargis and other agro-Americans figured out how to make it a "state" program did you lewzers get to tailgate on a good idea - and not one you came up with, of course. Take your useless, incorrect bullshit somewhere else, pvt NOstones.
maybe in your weak little mind Whiny, but the mere mention of this issue turned the Sandbunker into a be-hind of activity. Without stirring the pot.

Feel free to cut and paste something to express someone else's opinion about that, Unaliar!
How did we get from pissing on Obama to guys apparently from two Okie schools pissing on each other???

just askin'

Old Dingus
  • WTF
  • 05-02-2013, 11:30 AM
How did we get from pissing on Obama to guys apparently from two Okie schools pissing on each other???

just askin'

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Three Dog Night sang is best about that hell hole...

''Well I never been to heaven
But I been to Oklahoma''

• ackvt
  • 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
quoting/paraphrasing a well known radio personality in the Houston area: 'You have free speech until someone is offended, then you don't.'

Get over it.
i'm an independent and i stay out of political conversations in here, but i have to say this...the misuse of calvin is what eventually caused bill waterson to stop writing what was arguably the greatest comic strip in history. that's the real crime.
revisionist oamc fluff - that program was started as a full free ride in the 1960s, back before Porky was even elected governor (1974)never said porky started it. Only when Burns Hargis and other agro-Americans figured out how to make it a "state" program both schools got it at the same time did you lewzers get to tailgate on a good idea - and not one you came up with, of course. Take your useless, incorrect bullshit somewhere else, pvt NOstones. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
And don't forget, Oklahoma A&M is where they discovered something... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Robe...puter_engineer)

Edit: Pic removed. We have been through this kid pic thing before. CC
Obviously, I seem to have struck a nerve with mot of you right wing haters.

OK, Muskogee, I don't want to get into a pissing match here, but all of you are acting incredibly juvenile. Except for Corpy, of course, who has an identifiable psychological condition.

I'll change my avatar, Muskogee, if you change yours. Deal? Or would you rather continue displaying the kind of maturity that absolutely nullifies any chance you have at credibility.

On second thought, asshole, leave it up. It suits you. I'm sure the same folks who sent the ECCIE story to Drudge will be just as interested in someone like you...

BTW, it isn't me.

OH, BTW, WHINY IS TALKING ABOUT MY DICK AGAIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey corp no stones you are talking to yourself again that happens with three in a row.
the misuse of calvin is what eventually caused bill waterson to stop writing what was arguably the greatest comic strip in history. that's the real crime. Originally Posted by john_deere
exactly...
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
GREAT! I assume then that YOU believe in human trafficking just like JL! White slavery. Whatever you want to call it.

You are the lowest of the low!

Feel free to respond, you low-life sack of shit!