THE PERFECT CLIENT?

Hmmm can I use it on you?? I like me a little slave girl fantasy . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

I don't know about that one Rrabbit. I've never been the sub type.
There is always a 1st time
I guess my ideal BFE is a little different..
!) Personalities click
2)Good conversation
3) great chemistry which leads to great play time
There is no perfect provider or gentleman but as long as the basics are covered respectful,clean, and fun to be around and a good person than all is good....Just my opinion
Irish. . Those are all good qualities but the hobbyist and provider still needs to be great one thing in BCD activites.
that goes without saying....i included that...
Irish. . Those are all good qualities but the hobbyist and provider still needs to be great one thing in BCD activites. Originally Posted by shorty
There is always a 1st time Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Make a deal with ya Rrabbit. Come to Omaha and I'll be a sub for you.
I don't know why so many guys apparently worry about the ladies feelings/reactions.

She's a pro. As so many women tactfully point out, all they're really interested in are:

1. Pay promptly and don't haggle money.

2. Be Polite.

3. Be Squeaky clean.

Why in the world would she care about anything else? Guys, this isn't a blind date. It's a paid date. She doesn't give a hoot about your looks, weiner size, hair (or lack thereof) or especially your sexual skills.

Men: Go into a session and do what YOU want to do and not worry so much about impressing the lady. Indulge in your own fantasy and stop worrying about fulfilling the ladies fantasy. Believe me, she's seen it all and done it all and ain't nothing going to be new for her. Hell, 99% of the time, she's figuring her monthly budget while the guys doing his thing.

It's a business deal except that you both get naked for it. If you fulfill all 3 requirements listed above, she won't hesitate to see you again. Originally Posted by janwalshs

I really resent that post! You can either choose to find the "best" in any situation or find the negative... I think you find the negative. And your attitude really hurts my little feelers.....
It's a business deal except that you both get naked for it. Originally Posted by janwalshs
Here in Colorado, about the third of the gals see it as a date with financial benefits, and adjust their do and don't list (even if the don't is listed a do on their P411) based on their mood of the day.

I'm happy to see that the ladies are letting us guys know what they like in a positive manner.

Money
  • anita
  • 04-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Warm body, love to cuddle after action, funny, romantic, tipper lol...That is a perfect client in a perfect world
Warm body, love to cuddle after action, funny, romantic, tipper lol...That is a perfect client in a perfect world Originally Posted by anita
Hell that's the perfect husband lol. When you find him and he is also hot as hell and has a career, let me know.
  • anita
  • 04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Hell that's the perfect husband lol. When you find him and he is also hot as hell and has a career, let me know. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LMAO!!
Perfect Client: The one I can have real FUN with and I know he had FUN with me.

(this usually ends with a fresh fucked face, fresh fucked hair, wobbly legs, spank marks on my ass and a client I KNOW is going to book with me again in less than a month. Tally Ho!)

Bonus would be: He posts a kick ass review for all his cohorts to be jealous of in the Locker Room or whatever it's called on Eccie.
To all the providers:
Who makes the best clients?
What Makes a client better than others?
Why do you prefer one client over another?

Older, younger,blue collar, white collar,short,tall,big, little?
looks,stamina,personality,humo r,respect,shy,talkative?
Gifts,tips,fun to be with,smell,hygiene,kinky,exper imental

this is just an oppinion and for fun so we might improve ourselves when we see you.
We might all learn something here. Originally Posted by wildwooly1

The perfect client.
.... and that brings us to the question : what is the perfect provider ? ))) The one who is responding more or less on time / if at all ? ... or has decent real photos ? ....or ..or ...or , what motivate clients to see a provider multiple times ? Price , " value for money " , skills , chemistry , .... if there is a question regarding the perfect client , what makes a provider perfect ? ( if that really exist ) we all have bad days , times we are not 100% " fit " for what ever reason .... so ladies .... what do you think ? What makes a provider perfect ..and what is the reality ? Someone said about the perfect client : " pays upfront wthout problems , leaves in agreed time " .... oki doki ... let`s hear the real stuff ... ladies , what makes a / the perfect provider ....?
.... and that brings us to the question : what is the perfect provider ? ))) The one who is responding more or less on time / if at all ? ... or has decent real photos ? ....or ..or ...or , what motivate clients to see a provider multiple times ? Price , " value for money " , skills , chemistry , .... if there is a question regarding the perfect client , what makes a provider perfect ? ( if that really exist ) we all have bad days , times we are not 100% " fit " for what ever reason .... so ladies .... what do you think ? What makes a provider perfect ..and what is the reality ? Someone said about the perfect client : " pays upfront wthout problems , leaves in agreed time " .... oki doki ... let`s hear the real stuff ... ladies , what makes a / the perfect provider ....? Originally Posted by thegentleone
And this is what we call a threadjack. This thread is about the perfect client, if you would like to start a new one for the perfect provider, please do so. (Although a search here will lead you to dozens that have already been done)

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Please consider this MY discouragement.