"Oh,...Right There." is what I love to hear. Tell us what you love to hear in a session. You too, ladies.

First and foremost let me say...This thread is awesome!
...... Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
Thank you.

As a side note....one of the things I DIS-like hearing is.... Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
I thought you were going to say, "Did I just start my period?"
Thank you.

I thought you were going to say, "Did I just start my period?" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Only after DATY
What turns me on the most is when I am giving DATY and she grabs the back of my head pressing my tongue against her clit - love it!
"oh baby come shit on my chest!"
  • Sonya
  • 06-03-2014, 04:45 PM
I own a landscaping company, said right when he reaches Zen. Then pillow talk about how he would love to build me a pond and redo all my flower beds. That would be the sexiest thing a Man could say to me right now.
I own a landscaping company, said right when he reaches Zen. Then pillow talk about how he would love to build me a pond and redo all my flower beds. That would be the sexiest thing a Man could say to me right now. Originally Posted by Sonya
I can see the line forming now. Landscapers are horn dogs.
I can see the line forming now. Landscapers are horn dogs. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
No shit......I get awesome deals on lawn service just breaking out a 12 pack of cerveza....can't imagine what Sonya's Milk Muffins on tap would get ya....Jesus
First and foremost let me say...This thread is awesome!

The best thing I have heard with a provider was "please don't leave yet...I want you again", staring at me with "come fuck me" eyes.

The best thing I've heard with a partner was "I don't have to pay you for that, do I?"

As a side note....one of the things I DIS-like hearing is "cum for me baby" when you're like 30 mins into an hour long appt. It's kinds like hearing "hurry the fuck up and finish so I can get your ass out of here and screw the next guy ". Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
+1 on "cum for me baby" comment in the middle of the session.