During An Emergency.....

But think about this... what if the police or medical crew ask you the person's name or any other personal information. Shit will seem very suspicious. Here's how this could play out.

Police Officer: "Mam I need you to calm down first... what's the gentlemen's name? Does he suffer from any known allergies? Can you tell me what happened?"

Provider: I don't know his name.. his handle is BigDickJon... I was giving him a bbbj, with DT trying to get him to CIM....

Police Officer: WTF... what is bbbj, DT and CIM? and by the way you don't know his real name... Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
IM CHOKING ON MY OWN SPIT!!! LMFAOOO
Well, I've taken CPR classes, and I've got an attorney's number in my phone (that I know is good).
I'm feeling ok if a 911 situation arises.
Hope it never happens, but you never know.
I have a long rifle close, and pistol handy...

And some aspirin ..
well, if he is biting his tongue what are you supposed to do anyway? risk having your finger bitten off? and what's the point of talking to an actively seizing patient? plus hold him down so you both can injure a joint? you excluded the only appropriate thing, and that is turning them on their side.

WTH teach them the Cincinatti Stroke Scale too for good measure. Bystander is all they need to render. period. Originally Posted by RickyGshots
EMS on the phone (911) will talk you through everything.
Hmm. Maybe I need to offer naked CPR classes!?!? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Will there be an charge? Or is that normal face sitting/DATY?

It might depend on,.....

.....did he pay already? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I had one guy tell me in situation like this, I could take what ever was in his wallet

But I would call 911 OP
Will there be an charge?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Of COURSE!
well, if he is biting his tongue what are you supposed to do anyway? risk having your finger bitten off? and what's the point of talking to an actively seizing patient? plus hold him down so you both can injure a joint? you excluded the only appropriate thing, and that is turning them on their side.

WTH teach them the Cincinatti Stroke Scale too for good measure. Bystander is all they need to render. period. Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Exactly, what he wrote was bs. You do not put anything into a person's mouth who is having a seizure, nor do you move them or try to hold them down. You move anything out of the way that they could hurt themselves on, and call 911. That's it.
Love your retirement plan Citizen. If I ever end up a widower - that's how I'm going out. Gonna fuck up my credit too.
Im certified & first aid yipppeee but I pray I never have to use it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ok I need certified dorthy right now.............

That ass though 😏.

Got damn, that's funny. Also makes me want to set up a doubles for Friday

Well the one on the right will be the only to know if his heart is still beating.
Well the one on the right will be the only to know if his heart is still beating. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Because she (hopefully she) is checking his femoral pulse?!?!
You are so smart my sweet Osito Polar.