Why is Miriam Carey dead?

Piers is on his way out; at least from prime time..........CNN is looking for a replacement.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 07:21 AM
JD and COG think this is a government cover up? Can LovingKayla be far behind?

Sounds to me like the only class COG taught was 'Bunker Mentality' to JD and LK!

You defend locking veterans out of memorials
You defend talking down the economy for politics
You defend letting Armericans getting killed in Benghazi
You defend obstruction of justice by our Justice department
You defend an utter failure as president
and you say I will defend anything! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Babble on dipshit I have done none of the things listed. Most of my comments ridicule the stupid things you and others post.Redundant rants and just plain stupidity. The GOP use to be better than that,. Most are preempted bullshit before all the facts are out. Keep trying Eva
I am offended deeply that you even possibly think that I was a liberal democrat. They seem to be the only people who believe 9/11 was an "inside" job. They, and the birthers, all have democratic roots. I mean look at where the democrats call home; New York, Chicago, California, Boston, Philidelphia, and DC. Special granola states and cities. Flakes, nuts, and fruit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're offended? Well, boo-fucking-hoo!

Let see how stupid you look; did you see that woman swerve her car trying to hit anyone? No, she backed up into a police CAR, turned, and sped away. Sounds, and looks, like she was trying to escape and not commit mayhem. We don't shoot fleeing ciminals in this country (not normally).

Then again Bush is no longer in office so you will accept unconditionally anything that comes out of the government. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That comment was directed at someone (ExNYer) who obviously has a vastly greater understanding of this topic (and probably almost all other topics) than you do.

Here's a very simple suggestion for you and COG:

When hurling gratuitous insults at the intelligence of others, it's always a good idea to at least make it look like you have some understanding of the topic under discussion.

Capisce?
Capisce? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
That's a blast from the past!
Except MODs, of course, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course, duh. LOL
...... duh .... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The correct phonetic spelling would be .... "duuuuaaaaah" ...
You're

When hurling gratuitous insults at the intelligence of others, it's always a good idea to at least make it look like you have some understanding of the topic under discussion.

Capisce? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Is that a 2 way street?
Is that a 2 way street? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
At least.
Nice to know both of you guys swing both ways.
Nice to know both of you guys swing both ways. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Look elsewhere, and don't get too excited. Ok?

(Note to self: Iva-Little-One has suppressed homosexual desires.)
Not my thing , however I'm not judgmental do your own thing.
Is that a 2 way street? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well, let's see.

Suppose that one of the forum's most prolific posters happens to have a penchant for popping off with claims that someone is "ignorant" or "sounds stupid," whether or not that's the case. Suppose that he starts a thread on an alternative tax system (the FairTax) that he's made no effort to understand. Then suppose that when someone tries to correct his obviously erroneous statements so that he can resolve his misunderstanding of the issue, he launches a series of insult-laden posts containing nary a word on why he disagrees, or how he's tried to gain some semblance of understanding the issue.

Suppose further that somewhere in this tirade of insults, he falsely claims to have "taught university level economics," despite having no understanding whatsoever of the most elementary concepts familiar to every freshman econ 101 student (such as marginal propensity to consume, among others).

In a case such as that, don't you think a one-way street might be a handy expedient for the ignorant fraud who continued making a fool of himself?

That way, he could make a quick exit and not find an easy way back into an embarrassing place.

So, Cap'n HalfBright. As long as I'm living in your head rent free, could you at least clean the place up?

So, Cap'n HalfBright. As long as I'm living in your head rent free, could you at least clean the place up?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As you well know, I was just trying to introduce some reason into the "FairTax" discussion.

Instead of spending your time spewing 20K mostly nonsensical posts, you'd be better off reading and learning about something. Falsely claiming to have taught university level economics doesn't paint you in a very attractive light, does it?