DATY

'I Enjoy Eating Bald Pussy, nothing Tastes Better'
There's nothing better than to eat a slick, shaved *****. The juices fill up my mouth, and my tongue can slip around a woman's **** and lips without all that stuff - hair. It's so slippery and wet if it’s shaved - PERFECT - I can taste it now! Just makes it much more slippery to!!!
Anytime - Anyplace!
One of the best oral experiences that I ever received was a very light licking...barely touching my p*ssy. Fingers touching just as lightly. Made me so wet and excited that I told him I would marry him. Unfortunately, the marriage wasn't as good as the DATY....lol.
damn i miss having a girlfriend!!!!!!!
One of the best oral experiences that I ever received was a very light licking...barely touching my p*ssy. Fingers touching just as lightly.............. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
sounds like something I would like do with you, Reese.
  • Chloe
  • 07-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Fawn looks like you got the DFW area all hot in bothered just in time for my trip out!
I just met up with a gal today and didn't realize she's a squirter. Was I surprised during DATY. I prefer to lie the girl on her back while doing DATY (easier position for me) but it really depends on her preference. Most girls i know prefer to be on their backs.
I volunteer to be your test subject! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
MrMonger is a lucky man.
  • fawn
  • 07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Fawn looks like you got the DFW area all hot in bothered just in time for my trip out! Originally Posted by Chloe
Well it doesn't take much when you're talking about DATY to
get every one's juices flowing....

I see most of you guys like for your lady to be on her back...
which I love also.....nothing like laying on your back and enjoying
a good tongue lashing while getting ready to have the O and you
put your hand on the back of his head and pull his face in deeper
so he can suck out all that sweet nectar.....

Yes guys I know coming in from behind is a very awkward position, but not for the guys that love Dato....
I am a big fan of all positions already mentioned, it really doesn't matter to me as long as my face ends up looking like a glazed donut after we are done...
I am a big fan of all positions already mentioned, it really doesn't matter to me as long as my face ends up looking like a glazed donut after we are done... Originally Posted by scooterpie

whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo
I cant take anymore. I love ALL you ladies
Recently.. I LOVE counters with my legs hanging off.. forces my back to arch more and just wow.. *sigh*
I LOVE counters too...especially those with a glass of M&M's (mostly green!!) on them
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

JULES - I am surprised you didn't run screaming away from his clown avatar!!!!
I love when I am laying on my back so I can watch every flick of the tongue!

The nice twist is I prefer for my partners arms to be wrapped around my legs and hold on my hips like I might run away, those who have met me might understand that HEHE...