Pat Buchanan says God is on Vlad's side

You two assholes are still floundering in deflection, take your asses and continue on to the next thread, maybe you will do better there. Did either of you go read the Shepard and the goat or you still baffled by that also? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't accept homework assignments from dickheads like you, so take your assignment for me to read some no doubt stupid fucked up story that you think is cute and shove it up your ass, you flaming faggot from the flatlands.
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
I don't accept homework assignments from dickheads like you, so take your assignment for me to read some no doubt stupid fucked up story that you think is cute and shove it up your ass, you flaming faggot from the flatlands. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

then what type of dickheads do you accept homework assignments from?
I don't accept homework assignments from dickheads like you, so take your assignment for me to read some no doubt stupid fucked up story that you think is cute and shove it up your ass, you flaming faggot from the flatlands. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fucking love field faggot. . like shooting fish in a barrel.
Who is Pat Buchanan again and why does what he may have said important?
Who is Pat Buchanan again and why does what he may have said important? Originally Posted by gnadfly
More importantly: how could you possible be even remotely politically aware and post up a question like this without being worried that the rest of us would think you are an idiot?

On the other hand, if you are 12 years or under, you get a pass.

On the other hand, maybe it ought to be 10.....or 8.....
Google is your friend.
then what type of dickheads do you accept homework assignments from? Originally Posted by CJ7
Any type of dickhead who gives me homework can fuck off, including you
Google is your friend. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Buried mountains are your friend, apparently
You two assholes are still floundering in deflection, take your asses and continue on to the next thread, maybe you will do better there. Did either of you go read the Shepard and the goat or you still baffled by that also? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're foundering in the expansive, flat sea of dirt that's covering your mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
More importantly: how could you possible be even remotely politically aware and post up a question like this without being worried that the rest of us would think you are an idiot?

On the other hand, if you are 12 years or under, you get a pass.

On the other hand, maybe it ought to be 10.....or 8..... Originally Posted by timpage
I know he was a Nixon speechwriter and watched him on the original Crossfire 30 years ago.

So what? He's like 75 and the story from the link is hazy and really not worth commenting on.

Like your viewpoint, Timmy. Why don't I go find some worthless quote from Phil Donahue? But you deflect...
You're foundering in the expansive, flat sea of dirt that's covering your mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flint hills are not flat In Bred the dim.

Buried mountains are your friend, apparently Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Lack of common sense is yours.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055187165]Flint hills are not flat In Bred the dim.

Really fucking impressive hills!
[QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055187629]
Flint hills are not flat In Bred the dim.

Really fucking impressive hills!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In Bred made one trip through Kansas, you have nothing but a pic. However both of you low IQ dumatards think you are experts on Kansas. It would be like me telling you about Israel from pics. Fuck off.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055187830]

In Bred made one trip through Kansas, you have nothing but a pic. However both of you low IQ dumatards think you are experts on Kansas. It would be like me telling you about Israel from pics. Fuck off. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
From pics, you could see the Dead Sea, which is 1400 feet below sea level, to the Golan heights, which is 9200 feet above sea level...jackass
[QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1055188341]
From pics, you could see the Dead Sea, which is 1400 feet below sea level, to the Golan heights, which is 9200 feet above sea level...jackass Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Complexly missed the point didn't you dumatard. If you have been there and I newer had, who has the best knowledge? Me with a pic or you who lived there? Jackass, try thinking before starting your stupid posts.