Favorite Sexual Position

Good ol' fashioned tit-swaying doggy; especially with a finger in her ass. If that's good for her then I press her shoulders to the mattress and have some Grecian fun in her butt.
K9 while she goes down on another lady is pretty high up there in my book. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

MMMMM this is always a fun one.
Reese
You look amazing on FDAU
Would love to show you...

Think of doggie..but the lady on her stomach...legs together...ass lifted....back arched...you straddling her...sliding in from behind. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I think the ass is lifted for initial penetration, but once the guy is has hit the mark, lady either voluntarily or from the pounding of the guy will collapse to the bed. Not to be confused with the FDAU variation of doggie. (That was Face Down, Ass Up)

http://www.dailystoke.com/2010/07/caption-contest/\

Looked for a more explicit picture, but this one seems to work pretty well.

TexasDave, I don't think it requires any substantial limberness. It is a pretty comfortable position, easier than doggie, sometimes it is refered to as a LAZY DOG even.

I think a certain amount of length of penis is required. Think of it as the penis length must exceed the cheek height of a lady's rump to enable continued penetration. Variations can be made with the lady's legs spread to allow deeper penetration, but the legs together allow the lady to keep a tight grip on the perpetrator, oops, penetrator.

I have found that many ladies seem to really enjoy this position because many sex positions have the penis penetrating past the infamous G-Spot whereas this position tends to keep the penis tip at the proper depth for stimulating that critical area. I remember Goddess Sunny found it quite enjoyable that afternoon we got together.

I think it has gotten some bad press because at least one hobbyist of old used it as a version of a stripper slide or dry humping to initiate unprotected penetration.

http://www.grownwomantalk.net/2011/12/lazy-dog-00.html

Looks like the pictures are not showing up.
me behind, a beer and remote nestled on the curve of her back, and sportcenter on the TV...

j/k. I like seeing the beautiful face. Mish or CG are my favs
I'm thinking of making up a new position.. And since I make number 51 on the thread I think I'll call it position 51. With the actual numbers replicating the position you could only imagine how this would work. Your guess is as good as mine.
My vote is for being on my knees and having a beautiful lady wrap her legs around me and settle in for a smooth ride...
Did you notice most of the ladies like doggy or from behind, tells me they don't like looking at how old we are.

Or bald, beer belly, plan fat, hairy, old, glasses, or it's so they can think about somebody else fucking them instead of one of us.
Originally Posted by Perfectly Imperfect
My favorite is when the provider is on her knees bobbing her head up and down while I sit back and relax.

My favorite position yes
Reese
You look amazing on FDAU Originally Posted by bichogrande
Thank you

I think the ass is lifted for initial penetration, but once the guy is has hit the mark, lady either voluntarily or from the pounding of the guy will collapse to the bed. Not to be confused with the FDAU variation of doggie. (That was Face Down, Ass Up) Originally Posted by tigercat

My ass stays lifted a little bit the whole time.. makes for deeper penetration.

Did you notice most of the ladies like doggy or from behind, tells me they don't like looking at how old we are.

Or bald, beer belly, plan fat, hairy, old, glasses, or it's so they can think about somebody else fucking them instead of one of us. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
If I am in Doggy... I am looking back at my partner usually. I think you are over thinking this. Some of us ladies actually enjoy what we do for a living and we enjoy the company we keep as well.
The Tiger Fuck - a variation of standing k-9 but you have her in a Full Nelson while sucking or kissing her neck
Some of us ladies actually enjoy what we do for a living and we enjoy the company we keep as well. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

+1
A modified CG. I sit on the edge of the bed, or a chair, she rides me with her legs wrapped around my waist and hands holding on to the back of my neck.. Not sure what, if anything, it's called.
I am Slowmover and I approve this position.
Reverse Asian Cowgirl