makes a trait that draws you

You're a mean cat! Get your own litter box!
You're a mean cat! Get your own litter box! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Truth hurts...just don't call it mean. And you're no slouch at being catty. I assume you have a litter box that tours.
Damn you!! I am a Republican who loves tea bagging lmao!! I do drive a Mercedes though...is that better? LOL! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, I'm not into either status symbols or teabagging; but the fact you are a Republican is a plus. LOL
Yea I am in Illinios and it's freaking COLD! No the truth is fine, but that's not what you posted. Everything you said about me was in fact false, and I have the reviews to back it up. Why don't you email me, NOT PM ME and see how long it takes to get a response lol. Of course if I see your name it may just go right to spam haaaaaaaa!!
Yea I am in Illinios and it's freaking COLD! No the truth is fine, but that's not what you posted. Everything you said about me was in fact false, and I have the reviews to back it up. Why don't you email me, NOT PM ME and see how long it takes to get a response lol. Of course if I see your name it may just go right to spam haaaaaaaa!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah, well I'm in a Chicago burb, and it's colder here.

Well, like I said in a different thread, I don't read reviews to determine whether or not I see someone. And most ladies hate reviews...makes me wonder why you tout yours. Maybe there's a WK involved???
Why would I hate what allows me to make money lol. I don't like ALL reviews and the ways they are written sometimes, but they do in fact help my business just as any other marketing method. I also don't like them on certain boards, but I won't say which ones he he.

Enough with the hijacking of this thread....you can email me and watch me respond lol.
Sorry to be non-dramatic, but it is personality. Will I LIKE this woman?

If I can't like her, I don't really care how pretty she is. And if I DO like her ... my definition of what constitutes "attractive" can become very flexible.

I don't really look much at pictures and reviews.
That's a really mature way of looking at things. Notice you did not say one word about does she offer this, that, and the other lol.

Bravo!
London I am making every possible effort to grant you access. lol

Greek Republican would require incredible bipartisanship on our part and of course I would need to know if the Mercedes is AMG? That might do it. Originally Posted by catnipdipper

LOL!!!! That was funny and cute.

KKA
XOXOXO