Ban-A-Palooza 2020 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

These kinda threads are basically overhyped. Mainly for gossiping ass people. If you ain't fucking the person involved who gives a shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Apparently you ain't fucking anyone here so why do you give a shit?
Apparently you ain't fucking anyone here so why do you give a shit? Originally Posted by boardman
I fuck yall everyday ;-) and still don't give a shit.
Would that be male or female cat daddy?
Would that be male or female cat daddy? Originally Posted by tbone2u

Oh, he might be getting with a select few switch hitters that may be on here. There is that whole ass obsession he's got going on.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he'd suck a dick but I damn sure think he'd hold one in his mouth til the swelling went down.
I fuck yall everyday ;-) and still don't give a shit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, you entertain some of us. That's about it.
Now dance boy!
You don't fuck anyone on this board sc......you just disrupt it on purpose.
That's why it's fun to play with you......the bad part is it becomes boring.
You will live your whole life as a wannabe.

Just like soldier boy is a wannabe soldier. He will never amount to much either.
You're filled with estrogen. Be honest if this board goes away you're gonna have a nervous breakdown right? You want people to post in away that makes you feel Merry and removes the itch from your asshole. But why?

You're an odd fella!
Answer a simple question Sissy Chaps.
You don't hobby, so why are you here?
Answer a simple question Sissy Chaps.
You don't hobby, so why are you here? Originally Posted by boardman
You write a review and I'll consider confirming or denying your claims. ;-)
sc...you are the itch in my asshole. It might be the curlers
sc...you are the itch in my asshole. It might be the curlers Originally Posted by tbone2u
So now you're gleefully imagining you got curlers stuck up your ass. So much for your reputation eh? What else you got stuck up there?

You're pure comedy gold.
You write a review and I'll consider confirming or denying your claims. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

That's what I thought.

I have considerably more reviews than you do AND more recent ones.
I seriously doubt the validity of yours.

I also contribute to the behind the scenes intel.
I'll ask again in a different way and keep it simple for you.

What do you contribute to the hobby?
Lol you folks have no idea just what a safety net I am. Despite all yalls silly shit talk. But to answer your question I provide therapy and comfort...and like mods I dont write reviews by choice and I never pay for pussy.
I dont write reviews by choice and I never pay for pussy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

You do realize you just contradicted yourself?...yet again. Do you even bother to think about the idiotic shit you post.
What reviews would you be writing if you don't pay for pussy?
But, that aside for the moment, let me get this straight. You say you "never" pay for pussy but you have a review where you stated a donation.

So which is it? You sometimes pay for pussy so you just lied about never paying for pussy or you wrote a fake review?
never in my life paid for pussy. ;-) There have been past times when I gifted for good conversation...and sometimes my gift was gifted back. So there's that.

Nice effort... you say tomato I say tomaaato