trump the chump is done

I had looked at Energy Information Agency data, from the Department of Energy earlier today and made the mistake of not revisiting the site instead of posting based on memory. But my memory was pretty damn close.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022. Biden took office on January 20, 2021.

The average price of retail gasoline, all formulations, was $2.420 in January, 2021 and $3.611 in February, 2022. That’s an increase of 49.2%.

I’ll go with the EIA over gasbuddy. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, you are slipping a little. Comparing the price of all formulations to the price of regular gas (forumulation 87 octane) is an apples to oranges comparison, period. Do you have any link that tracks the price of regular gas at pump for last two years? Does the EIA have a chart that just tracks the price of regular? Until you have that you can't say with a straight face that the EIA is better than gasbuddy.
Tiny, you are slipping a little. Comparing the price of all formulations to the price of regular gas (forumulation 87 octane) is an apples to oranges comparison, period. Do you have any link that tracks the price of regular gas at pump for last two years? Does the EIA have a chart that just tracks the price of regular? Until you have that you can't say with a straight face that the EIA is better than gasbuddy. Originally Posted by adav8s28
adav... Please get back on topic. Which is trump the chump is done. Has nothing to do with bidens expensive gas.

Thank You--wd
Or Staff can close thread
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2022, 12:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You’re right but you’re the King of “imprinting” without giving thought to cause and effect. Originally Posted by Tiny

Way to slap lipstick on a pig adav8s28. The nationwide average retail price of gasoline in January, 2021, when Biden took office was $2.30/gallon. It was $3.60 in mid February, 2022, BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine. Up 56%. And it was $4.10/gallon in August, the month just passed.

Furthermore YoY CPI inflation in January, 2022 was 7.5%, BEFORE Russia invaded Ukraine. Originally Posted by Tiny
The economy temporarily opened up in early 2021 and then the 2nd wave of Covid came.

Opened up for good in late 2021....so almost 2 years of shut/slow downs and you think Biden's 1500$ was the reason main reason for inflation!?

So why then is inflation lingering...has Biden been secretly handing out 1500$ checks that only Reagan trained economist know about?

The main cause of inflation has been the shutdown of economies followed by stimulus money from both parties. Followed by the war in Ukraine.

None of which are Biden or Trump's fault.

But partisan folks like to assign blame...he'll maybe the Trump tax cuts should be discontinued to slow inflation!
adav... Please get back on topic. Which is trump the chump is done.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree with you that Trump is done. Post #32 thinks otherwise. The posts after that are on topic with what was posted in post #32.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062962078
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2022, 12:59 PM
I agree with you that Trump is done. Post #32 thinks otherwise. The posts after that are on topic with what was posted in post #32.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062962078 Originally Posted by adav8s28
I think if he runs...he will win the GOP nomination.

I think , were he alive, Jeffery Epstein could beat him in the general!
  • Tiny
  • 09-11-2022, 01:21 PM
adav... Please get back on topic. Which is trump the chump is done. Has nothing to do with bidens expensive gas.

Thank You--wd
Or Staff can close thread Originally Posted by winn dixie
Apologies Winn Dixie. I try to conform with the wishes of the original poster, and didn't this time.
Per OP Request

Thread Closed