Best Dick Sucker

NM Originally Posted by davidfree986
Welcome back David!
Jasmine Rai is up there
Your mom Originally Posted by THN
Ha Ha! I'd call her mediocre at best.

Sexxyjade is hands down the great BJ artist I've ever had in my life. She fan-fucking-tastic. I would have to say my second was Pinky of Dallas. Originally Posted by KingCobra36
I so agree with you on both fronts. I also think Jessica UTR is awesome and Isabella Preslie was top notch in this department.
Red Headed Julie is extremely orally talented and
I have been told my oral skills don't suck, pun fully intended ;-)
DEFINITELY ME!
My votes are for Myra and MndiMorgan!
Caitie Mae, Danika White, sexybriana and Stephanie1 are all in my GOAT category.

Just my $0.02 but NSNQ is required to truly be considered for greatness.

I think I definately qualify as one of the best dick suckers in DFW
Well if Barrymccockinner is going to put Isabella Preslie on the board, I will throw in Laney Vonn. Ah yes. Now there was nympho cock sucking girl. She could climax while sucking cock without any stimulation on her tasty taco. DAMN!!! SHE HAD TO RETIRE.
MzChloeRae was pretty good, Costa Rica felt just as good as her vids look, but the only one to get me to the finish line (hobby or RW) was Mndimorgan. Brandee69 and JasmineRai are close by so I will have to take the plunge soon for the sake of research.
MzChloeRae was pretty good, Costa Rica felt just as good as her vids look, but the only one to get me to the finish line (hobby or RW) was Mndimorgan. Brandee69 and JasmineRai are close by so I will have to take the plunge soon for the sake of research. Originally Posted by Chuck B
I'm jealous man, I was near the finish line once and I had to pull away. But no one seems to share my same sentiments about her so I'm not sure if I was just supercharged or if she was truly skilled. Thai Jessica was the culprit. She had mudflaps the size of hot dog buns, she was an anomaly indeed!
Kim hazel does a mighty fine job. Lots of DT, spit and TUYA
DEFINITELY ME! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Hands down
Caitie Mae, Danika White, sexybriana and Stephanie1 are all in my GOAT category. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Caitie Mae without a question - just don't get so carried away that you don't fuck her - also has that skill in spades
Your mom Originally Posted by THN
That caught me off guard. I LMFAO.