Why are all these "migrants" in europe young and male?

Star Spangled Shariah or a Muslim Brotherhood Revolution? Fucking 0zombies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wOOOa_7Ak
You first. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're such a childish little cunt, aintcha? No impulse control. Always respond to every post, never say anything. Gotta get that last word in... Too bad you can't pump up your dingdong these days, but at least you can pump up your post count, right douchebag?
You're such a childish little cunt, aintcha? No impulse control. Always respond to every post, never say anything. Gotta get that last word in... Too bad you can't pump up your dingdong these days, but at least you can pump up your post count, right douchebag? Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO, coming from a stalker like you that is funny. You and woomby, can't pass up a opportunity to make a ass of yourself.
LMAO, coming from a stalker like you that is funny. You and woomby, can't pass up a opportunity to make a ass of yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey asshole, you're the stalker. And your "woomby" pal disabled his account 3 months ago. Get over it.

Account Disabled
User Lists
Last Activity: 12-13-2015 02:16 AM

Hope it doesn't bother you ... to know, I don't give a fuck about you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One more time, little cunt... since you "don't give a fuck about me" then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove it – starting right here & now – by ignoring this post.
Hey asshole, you're the stalker. And your "woomby" pal disabled his account 3 months ago. Get over it.

Account Disabled
User Lists

One more time, little cunt... since you "don't give a fuck about me" then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove it – starting right here & now – by ignoring this post. Originally Posted by lustylad
Woomby AKA: gay rey is still here mope. If you look most if not all of my posts which seem to bother your dumb ass so much are a reply to some dumb shit you have replied to one of mine. If you don't want to get bitch slapped don't post such dumb shit. Don't reply to mine and we will see who is stalking whom.

Account Disabled
User Lists

One more time, little cunt... since you "don't give a fuck about me" then it shouldn't be hard for you to prove it – starting right here & now – by ignoring this post. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is STILL so distraught over HIS mentor, hero and partner in all things gay, that he's still calling out for woomby. In his derangement, he somehow thinks I'm woomby !! How is it that everyone ELSE saw and celebrated woomby's departure and Ekim the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker MISSED the departure of HIS hero ? !!!!!! Was EKIM in a blind rage over being hustled by woomby NOT over becoming woomby's "Vice-DOTY " for EKIM'S help with those " grass roots "efforts and for EKIM WKing for woomby !!! ? !!!!!
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is STILL so distraught over HIS mentor, hero and partner in all things gay, that he's still calling out for woomby. In his derangement, he somehow thinks I'm woomby !! How is it that everyone ELSE saw and celebrated woomby's departure and Ekim the Junior World Champion Dingle Berry Picker MISSED the departure of HIS hero ? !!!!!! Was EKIM in a blind rage over being hustled by woomby NOT over becoming woomby's "Vice-DOTY " for EKIM'S help with those " grass roots "efforts and for EKIM WKing for woomby !!! ? !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you try to say something woomby?

Bet it is tough for you to eat corn on the cob .
The Merkle from Arkansas has the same plan for the USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
Globalists want us over run, WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koBH1iXK9Q8