Review: Got the upsell blues

• BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 10:32 AM
Look out for the upsell, remember the subject of this thread/alert, you'll also be going home with blue balls lol
Look out for the upsell, remember the subject of this thread/alert, you'll also be going home with blue balls lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Blah blah blah.
Let's all you got come on your getting weak my man
You are making me blush Tara! I will figure out a time and get to see you and that super hot body soon! Originally Posted by hktbob
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Blah blah blah.
Let's all you got Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You sober today? I forgot you can't spell or put a simple sentence together, I got 50 for some TUMA if you can't make rent today or I'll just catch you on BP again.
Tara's tongue in some dirty ass to pay rent - awesome visual.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Tara's tongue in some dirty ass to pay rent - awesome visual. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes it is! I know she likes them dirty too
Yes it is! I know she likes them dirty too Originally Posted by BLM69
Come on that's all you got. So weak
Come on that's all you got. So weak Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Did you want to give a shout out to the English teacher you ignored that taught at the high school you didn't graduate from?
Did you want to give a shout out to the English teacher you ignored that taught at the high school you didn't graduate from? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Come on guys this isn't anything good. Make it good. Juicy k. Where's the horse face come on keep trying. You can do it
  • NYr
  • 07-27-2017, 05:38 PM
back to original topic folks.
I have never met Tara but i can't believe all y'all guys are attacking 1 lady over a stupid BNG. NOT 1 LADY has came to help her against all these guy's. were the fuck is the sisterhood? this is COED. despite all this, TARA stands her ground and she don't let y'all bully her around. <high-five> TARA

CG
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2017, 08:40 PM
I have never met Tara but i can't believe all y'all guys are attacking 1 lady over a stupid BNG. NOT 1 LADY has came to help her against all these guy's. were the fuck is the sisterhood? this is COED. despite all this, TARA stands her ground and she don't let y'all bully her around. <high-five> TARA

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Marry your queen but get ready for the upsell for a hand job before bed, ever wonder why no one comes to her aid? Study up on her and you'll soon learn to sit on the sidelines, she's been banned 9 times for different reasons which include outing clients

Stand her ground? LOL she has the same 3-4 responses no matter the subject, OP learned the hard way and got burned, you want to be next? Catch her on BP offering $40 hand jobs, it will cost you $50 for quick visits here, next she'll be walking the SD track for $20 BNG's
BLM69, you seem like a guy that is upset about any rate she decides to offer another client? How is this any of your business? I am not a bit surprised since most of your reviews are 50, 60, 80 and 100.00 lol, maybe your in the wrong place for your price range. I would suggest Harry Hines or BP but you seem to know those places, and who posts there, quite well.

I just don't like the pile on, especially when it's 10 dudes against 1 lady.
Hope you feel more like a man for doing so.

CG
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2017, 01:04 AM
BLM69, you seem like a guy that is upset about any rate she decides to offer another client? How is this any of your business? I am not a bit surprised since most of your reviews are 50, 60, 80 and 100.00 lol, maybe your in the wrong place for your price range. I would suggest Harry Hines or BP but you seem to know those places, and who posts there, quite well.

I just don't like the pile on, especially when it's 10 dudes against 1 lady.
Hope you feel more like a man for doing so.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Why would I get upset about her cheap rates? You don't make any sense, I don't need your suggestions on where to find any pussy trick daddy maybe I can teach you how not to be a fool around here, at least find a nice whore worth defending

I already told you to marry the whore since you love to stick up for her, she's already laughing are your WK ways, you're in the right place setting yourself up to get played like the sucker that you are

Where are the 9 other guys doing the pile on? And where is the lady? You must be hitting the bottle tonight or lost your mind