its time to come out and say it

I see so many people living in constant competition...all I want is to have have
my piece of mind........boston..right....
  • Laker
  • 09-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I see so many people living in constant competition...all I want is to have have
my piece of mind........boston..right.... Originally Posted by anita germane
Anita, Excellent song choice from one of my ATF bands!!!!

Guess also a piece of ___ is nice too!

Boils down to IMHO as stated by our brother LAP this is supposed to be fun! (to paraphrase!)
  • m2244
  • 09-09-2010, 01:09 PM
lmao i love that sign!!!!!
Originally Posted by HlavinKitheri
Or feed the trolls till plump to the sight...Let them banter then show them the light...Use their own words to prove who is right...They will crumble like stone without a fight!
I think it's pretty easy to keep it light and fun here. If a post looks like conflict, I just avoid it OR I give my 2 cents and move on. I've got nothing to prove and only my humble thoughts to share.

Good luck to everyone today as you all pursue happiness.
  • Niktu
  • 09-10-2010, 06:33 AM
If a post looks like conflict, I just avoid it OR I give my 2 cents and move on. I've got nothing to prove and only my humble thoughts to share. Originally Posted by Maximum4
well said
  • Laker
  • 09-10-2010, 06:51 AM
I think it's pretty easy to keep it light and fun here. If a post looks like conflict, I just avoid it OR I give my 2 cents and move on. I've got nothing to prove and only my humble thoughts to share.

Good luck to everyone today as you all pursue happiness. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I'll 2nd Nik's motion Max, well said!!
  • Chloe
  • 09-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Wow this "Can't we all just get along" thread turned into a bunch of well THIS LOL.

I agree. Thank you Mary. I have made my handful of unflavorfull comments without a thought process to back it. GUILTY and now I say most all y'all are too lol. What to say except we all are human

We see each other in the most intimate of encounters. We base our income, addictions, secret fantasies, lifestyle and emotions in this. It is bound to bring our inner most feelings out. Our safety and protection is vulnerable.

The structure here is to guide us to keep it friendly and fun Thank you eccei!! Thank you to all that keep this fun, set me and/or others strait when we go another route.
and think about this and think about that then i see chloes avatar and i think heres a place where we guys can log on contact a beautiful sexual woman like that and actually ..really.. ruly have sex with her...when i realize i have been blessed to have been inside hanna, austyn, anita, kelly o and yes gabrielle im thinking whats there to argue about. the anticipation that 1 day soon i will see myself disappear into chloe is earth shattering. the greatest thing to realize is besides having loved the sex with these women they all were great girls too. maybe instead of being bitter we should remember the great moment this site and these women bring to our lives.
still waiting for tampa hockey jersey pics
my piece of mind........boston..right.... Originally Posted by anita germane
Well put Mary!!
  • m2244
  • 09-14-2010, 12:40 PM
thank you very much ......