ECCIE Dinner Club/1st Going Away Party for Nicole Preston

I think I may take a step back and observe and make eye contact and see how she plays it.

On a side note... SOMEONE(not naming any names Kelly TNT)!!! kicked me in the elbow and Im still trying to freakin' figure out why. all I know is she looked like this chick who I used to daydream about doin' dirty dirty things too

She bears a striking resemblance to this chick

She told me to walk up to her whisper in her ear "Wanna F***" Originally Posted by technicallygeek
NO silly, that was ME whispering in YOUR ear "wanna F***?"

I enjoyed myself! It was great to relax and enjoy each others' company in a casual environment. Hopefully we will meet again very soon!

Special thanks to Pearlman for sharing his bacon wrapped shrimp ( you take that anyway you choose)

And to the ladies: always a pleasure...we need to get out more.
That was YOU?! Why didn't you say hello?!

I kicked you! That's when you're supposed to kick me back!!!

That's how that works!

BTW...check your email. Hahaa....that's even more awesome now that I know WHO YOUU ARE! AND I'M COMING TO GET YOU! Not really. But, yeah no..I'm not.
I'm to tired. That drive...Ooof.

AND HOLY CRAP...YOU NEED GLASSES. LOL...I mean..I love you. But....No No No. I do not look like Cathy Ireland. Maybe her sister. But, not her.

Thanks for letting me crash the party you guys!
Nicole. You Rock.

~Kelly TNT
A Mr. Rogers song comes to mind.....

Wont you be My...Wont you be My....Wont you be My..... Hot Neighbor??!!??!!!

Or something like that.

I don't remember all the damn words.

Ooooh...that's awesome!
Meet me behind Abbett in 30!!

~Kelly TNT
That was YOU?! Why didn't you say hello?!

I kicked you! That's when you're supposed to kick me back!!!

That's how that works!

AND HOLY CRAP...YOU NEED GLASSES. LOL...I mean..I love you. But....No No No. I do not look like Cathy Ireland. Maybe her sister. But, not her.

Thanks for letting me crash the party you guys!
Nicole. You Rock.

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Did you want me to pull your hair and run away too lol.... :P
  • aka
  • 02-10-2010, 11:43 PM

Or something like that.

Ooooh...that's awesome!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Did you guys let her drive herself back?

I enjoyed myself! It was great to relax and enjoy each others' company in a casual environment. Hopefully we will meet again very soon!

Special thanks to Pearlman for sharing his bacon wrapped shrimp ( you take that anyway you choose)

And to the ladies: always a pleasure...we need to get out more. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
As Kelly would say, "Holy Vaginal Strikeouts Batman!" You are so missing the boat with these flirts from girls. A computer lab girl, sultry Nicole, and "DYN-O-MITE!" KellyTNT. Stop making us other geeks look bad, lol.

BTW Kelly stop following me home. Wait or did I lure you with the trail of popcorn?

Or something like that.

Ooooh...that's awesome!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I'm so glad I didn't read this till now. I would be a cold stiff alone in the dark. Wait!!!! oh did i miss a midnight rendevous? *kicks himself* Your so bad Kelly. Want to "play" on the jungle gym?

BTW I thought this is our secret. Didn't want to get all the guys jealous and of course some of the ladies.

And to the ladies: always a pleasure...we need to get out more. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Nicole.....I have the loom set up and I'm working on a "Speck Pullover" for the next rendez-vous.....thick sliced

Kelly, had I known you were so taken by my handle I'd have brought along a small electric version!

Kudos to selot for his organizational skills.

Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Yeah, her sister, her more sexy smokin HOT sister!

~1TGA
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Food was excellent... Company was outstanding... A good time was had by everyone that attended, enjoyed meeting the guys, BUT really enjoyed meeting all of the ladies that showed up.... Nothing like having dinner while seated between the lovely Nicole and Heather...

Looking forward to the next get together...
As Kelly would say, "Holy Vaginal Strikeouts Batman!" You are so missing the boat with these flirts from girls. A computer lab girl, sultry Nicole, and "DYN-O-MITE!" KellyTNT. Stop making us other geeks look bad, lol.

BTW Kelly stop following me home. Wait or did I lure you with the trail of popcorn? Originally Posted by xperiment

They aren't flirting with ME, but with my wallet
Wow, that was fun. Can't wait for the next Nicole Preston Going Away Party (German Restaurant). We could have several of these before she leaves and we could probably get her to come back once a year for a reunion. Nice to meet some new faces/handles and good to see some old friends. The only downside to all of this is that she will be leaving. Then what will we do? I guess we could have "Remembering Nicole Preston" dinners until she comes back. Alas, how could we ever forget her......
I'm SO upset I missed this! I was trying to be a "responsible adult" and go buy a heavier coat then get some sleep for what was SUPPOSED to be my early flight. But all flights were canceled, so now I feel like an ass for missing this... bawwwwww!!

When is the next one? So long as it's not coinciding with my next trip, I'll definitely make it!
Got a phone call from American Airlines last night that my flight was canceled, so since I'm not leaving for the frozen north til Thursday, I can make it! Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
Sorry Veronica, since you NCNS'd us you get scratched off the list. Ha Ha, just kidding. Everyone is invited to the next one, especially friends and wannabe friends of Nicole's.