Pregnant fetish?

I'm sorry I offended you Don Quixote, but if the Hooker doesn't want commentary about her poor decision making, then she shouldn't put her Private or Hypothetical Scenarios in threADS...Now go back to slaying dragons and charging windmills. Originally Posted by ManSlut
She wasn't posting a hypothetical she just asked a simple question which you turned into a moral proclamation on your right to judge.

BTW...I'm not easily offended by other people's stupidity, let alone some pompous internet trick who doesn't possess the powers of logical reasoning, so you're good. I merely wanted to point out the hypocrisy. She didn't say she was pregnant, let alone by a trick, so that's two assumptions you've made minus the facts to do so. However what's more amusing is the idea that you're posting on a prostitution board like you're a goodie two-shoes preacher not a dude paying the same women he's criticizing for sex.

Irony gold.
For me it's the extreme horniess and the growing belly as well as just that glow
Im 7 months pregnant this thread made me giggle
Well I have noticed that a "happily" pregnant woman has this certain glow about them that I find attractive. Pregnant sex with you significant other is awesome. But in terms of the hobby life, pregnant sex with a stranger weirds me out. Maybe I would feel a different way if I had been with the provider before she was preggo, but if its my first experience with her I'd probably just wait it out. Just my opinion....I'd take a BBBJ all day though :-)
I think a lot of naughty slut whores like me have fantasies of stopping their birth control and getting pregnant by a client)) I have had lots of requests. Guys tell me that fucking a slut through her entire pregnancy is very hot knowing that as a slut whore she fucks a lot of guys))))
Fucking a pregnant whore seems to be much hotter than just fucking a whore))
Have never seen this provider so know nothing about her. But I think a few here were a bit more rude than her initial post called for. Why can't people give simple answers to simple questions? Some of the responses made me wonder what ax that guy was trying to grind.
I have provided preggo and no don't get it twisted it was never a clients baby or a pimp. (I'm married) But I was sooooooo horny during my pregnancy. A woman's blood flows through her veins making her wet and horny and intensifying her orgasms! I made more money preggo than not preggo and loved every minute of providing. I think with the sex being more intense and the man not having to worry about accidentally knocking you up lots of guys love preggos. Now that doesn't mean bbfs is safe with clients you do need to be very safe for your baby. But guys also like seeing preggo girls knowing they go to the Dr all the time to. Just lots of things that make pregnant providers appealing.
  • Re
  • 03-13-2017, 05:41 PM
Lactation and preggos are the only real kinks I have, so sexy
I don't think it is hard to understand why pregnant chicks are the hottest - by analogy. If you understand why boobs and butts with a nice shape make a guy rock hard, than how much harder is it to understand -- I'm even getting that much harder when I see a nice smooth stomach that is 8 months pregnant! I looks AWESOME.
Im 7 months pregnant this thread made me giggle Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Wow. This is a pregnant girl that looks like it would be fantastic for those of us who have it on our bucket list
A woman seems to have this sexy "glow" about her when she is pregnant. I think a pregnancy brings a woman full circle in her life as she carries her child. Damn that sexy, IMHO.
Not really my thing. My first thought is I hope the baby daddy is there to take care of the woman and child(ren)