Splain this.... What is Coke Bottle Body Type?

Now you're the victim
BSC ho u started with Anna first Originally Posted by Smith41
Since you're (ahem) "new" here. Do you have anything to add to the topic of this here thread or are you gonna go off on a tangent UITB too?
You love DRAMA that's why you started this thread on Anna smh

How can I change the thread title? Cause this morph UITB here looks like a waaaay better one IMO. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The thread was to request assistance in defining what, exactly, is a coke bottle figure. In the olden days, it used to be called "hourglass" figure. Since the shape of an hourglass is pretty well-defined, I found it difficult, if not confusing, as to what someone refers to as a coke-bottle figure. THAT is why I posted a visual of the coke bottle lineup as there are significant variances in the overall shape/outline of that company's product packaging. The link was there just for reference.

Had I wanted to start particuar drama, Anna, I could/would have gone back to ollllllld threads and pulled something out that would have really been instigating drama with you, Anna.

Now....by you creating a mandle and being QUITE obvious who you are, it makes me somewhat sad that you havent found inner peace with your JuJu.

I've never met you, nor do I care to. I dont have personal beef with you so kindly get off my dick.
Too late you poked the pig. That psycho bitch will never go away - which was the point I was trying to breach on my retread / thread....
We both know you don't have a dick lmao be careful for you go SEEKING for you may just find it . LEAVE Anna alone

Your a messy old drama queen who lives on eccie

The thread was to request assistance in defining what, exactly, is a coke bottle figure. In the olden days, it used to be called "hourglass" figure. Since the shape of an hourglass is pretty well-defined, I found it difficult, if not confusing, as to what someone refers to as a coke-bottle figure. THAT is why I posted a visual of the coke bottle lineup as there are significant variances in the overall shape/outline of that company's product packaging. The link was there just for reference.

Had I wanted to start particuar drama, Anna, I could/would have gone back to ollllllld threads and pulled something out that would have really been instigating drama with you, Anna.

Now....by you creating a mandle and being QUITE obvious who you are, it makes me somewhat sad that you havent found inner peace with your JuJu.

I've never met you, nor do I care to. I dont have personal beef with you so kindly get off my dick. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Wow... just wow....almost threatening sounding right there.
Are you playing the victim ? Just like you did in 2013 & 2014 right ?
Absolutely not a threat of any kind

Wow... just wow....almost threatening sounding right there. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Ya, I have no idea what that is.. pretty vague reference. Carry on.
Carry on BSC whore

Ya, I have no idea what that is.. pretty vague reference. Carry on. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Gordita.. this thread is about the definition of what one considers a CokeBottle Shape...silhouette, if you will...

Kindly hop off my hairy nutsack and get to steppin if you arent gonna bring some "otherwise valuable" information..that is, if you can do it without , say, outing someone again.

Besos!

You first Originally Posted by Smith41
Please don't post it, even if she gives permission.
Please don't post it, even if she gives permission. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know.. it would be very disappointing for them to find out I am not the person they think I am ...... but shhhhhhhh.. Between u and me.
I know.. it would be very disappointing for them to find out I am not the person they think I am ...... but shhhhhhhh.. Between u and me. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I was talking about Anna's face pic.

Did someone mention a forum in which these providers "share" ...

.... stories about "us"? May be that was another thread.
Here I am trying to enjoy the Eagles's Greatest hits and

When people ask me what I miss the most about ASPD, threads like this make for a simple answer.

I miss the fact that when a lady was banned, she could not be mentioned, not even reviewed, during the time of her banning. All threads like this are is free advertising because no matter how nasty some may think she is.. others look at it and say "I'd hit that".