Avoid Blue! Cops There Now!

i guess all this talk above is important and all, but shouldn't we be asking "How's Vicky doing?"
The street hookers don’t have much cash on them. Even jade spa netted several hundred thousand Originally Posted by FunMonday
This is probably the biggest reason on who they bust next. Whichever spa has the most resources and cash to exploit.
Curious to know how much $ DPD corrected as evidence. 7:30 was the time for their $ gathering at Blue.
Stealing money from the working girls who have rent and car payments to make makes DPD look like shit.
Stealing money from the working girls who have rent and car payments to make makes DPD look like shit. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
True . I am sure they need and want fund to keep feed their mission. When I saw the time of the shit, it was so obvious that that’s the time all girls and owners do their money count and DPD was targeting that. So the knew shit internally.
Geez I am really disgusted by weas19 . Dude , wtf this the most hyped up political bs ever gone unchallenged because the media who love this as it is all money for them . Coro in US has same death rate as flu . Less than 1% . Get this . You don’t die you live . Holy shit and to offer your bs heartless fear monger Blaming and labeling blue the way you . U just have no idea . They deserve to have all the girls cash for that week impounded? And they deserve now to be home or travel home without work and without money . Shit buddy you deserve to get the Coro and lose your job you heartless low class jerk
2 year Anniversary of the unofficial death of AMPville.

Interesting to see how this thread evolved from my initial post. Specifically how Georgecam, a.k.a vadc, pegasustx, haejinkim, and many more handles jumped for joy, and could not stay out of the thread. He was a well-known Troll to many even then, and had been at it for 2 years when this bust occurred.
Wow, so many fond memories of the greatest AMP set up in the US. I'm glad I know a masseuse and her lady friends. Stay safe all and happy hunting.
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2022, 07:53 PM
Anyone who would see a street walker is crazy! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Explain to us your logic of that statement? Are the cream pie pussies at the spas safer?