Remember to turn your clocks back tonight..

• oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 07:33 AM
Some of the people on your side of the fence are the most repetitive morons I have ever encountered. I supposedly bore you yet you will hinge on every word they say over and over again. That's rich.

The problem appears to lie with you slick and not me. Originally Posted by Jam3768

The usual elitist, egotistical -( i am 'right' and i know better than anyone else) - deluded and in denial DPST response.

The next posts from j will be 'racist' and 'hitler' - the 'ultimate' DPST retort.

How Sad to live a life of delusion under the DPST LSM narrative!
The usual elitist, egotistical -( i am 'right' and i know better than anyone else) - deluded and in denial DPST response.

The next posts from j will be 'racist' and 'hitler' - the 'ultimate' DPST retort.

How Sad to live a life of delusion under the DPST LSM narrative! Originally Posted by oeb11
Congratulations for reminding us all why you are the uncontested, undisputed DOTY for 2020

Freshen up those talking points, man!

Or have you deteriorated to the point of slobbering.

Joeys thinks his running against George Bush , and 2019 tweeted about the planed pandemic ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

BRILLIANT
Congratulations for reminding us all why you are the uncontested, undisputed DOTY for 2020

Freshen up those talking points, man!

Or have you deteriorated to the point of slobbering.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yssup. You know youve locked up that award yet again! But who will get runner up?
jammy pflunk ooblackman 9500 are neck and neck !
Vote early n often
Liberal privilege elite corruption for 50 years and thats there boy the Brilliance is outstanding