Blowpop's List: January 2010

whenever I think my life is not fulfilling and that I may be a loser, a guy like this will open his mouth and I feel like the king of the world.

thanks whatever your handle may be today, really, thanks. Originally Posted by notanewbie
No problem. That is what I do. Make people feel better about themselves. But don't kid yourself too much. I wouldn't find too much solice in the fact that your AREN'T a loser if you have already put up over 400 posts in a couple weeks. Seems to me your original self analysis was right on track. Granted this comment doesn't mean much to you coming from me. But I know a few ladies who could solidify that assumption as well. So keep on keeping on

------------------------------------------
"My love said she would marry only me and Jove himself could not make her care, for what women say to lovers, you'll agree, one writes on running water or on air"
{"My God that's good. Let's write her that"}
"Naw. Poetry don't work on whores"

~"Which is scarier. Twlight or Footloose?"
http://comedians.comedycentral.com/j...ander---horror
Isn't having two handles against the board rules?
Isn't having two handles against the board rules? Originally Posted by topcat19542001
OMG! Are you really that dense? Some of you are like robots. "Intruder. Report to higher authority". It is a fucking hooker and john board meets Sleepless in Seattle for the married man in need of having his ego stroked
How long do we have to put up with this bullshit? <-- rhetorical. LAP?
No problem. That is what I do. Make people feel better about themselves. But don't kid yourself too much. I wouldn't find too much solice in the fact that your AREN'T a loser if you have already put up over 400 posts in a couple weeks. Seems to me your original self analysis was right on track. Granted this comment doesn't mean much to you coming from me. But I know a few ladies who could solidify that assumption as well. So keep on keeping on

------------------------------------------
"My love said she would marry only me and Jove himself could not make her care, for what women say to lovers, you'll agree, one writes on running water or on air"
{"My God that's good. Let's write her that"}
"Naw. Poetry don't work on whores"

~"Which is scarier. Twlight or Footloose?"
http://comedians.comedycentral.com/j...ander---horror Originally Posted by Xavier
I am a postho, that I know.

My posts are for entertainment and information to the benefit of the board. I do not use the forum to bring people down to make myself feel better.

As for the ladies, that is certainly not a problem, because I treat them with respect.
How long do we have to put up with this bullshit? <-- rhetorical. LAP? Originally Posted by topcat19542001
You have to put up with it for as long as I say you do. Or you could just stop reading and replying. But your post count doesn't indicate that happening. So for now it is was it is. And with the likes of Lick-A-Lot-Of-Balls pressed under my thumb, there is only so much one can do. They are such cowards they have to ban me and leave reviews and controversial threads because they know it will attract more people to the board. And I know that while writing them. So you're welcome even though you can't say it. But at least they didn't make the mistake of both Ambers (Busty and Witherspoon) and make me a moderator to try and shut me up by giving me more power. You know, the "office space" theory. Woe is me posts. I hate writing them as much as reading them.
Some people . . .
Xavier, are you really going to the trouble of creating new handles just to post responses in this thread? Four different times? Hahaha, dude you must have a pretty sad life indeed.

No money to go out and get laid?
You're right, it's futile. And I refuse to do a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Besides, it annoys the pig.

No money to go out and get laid? Originally Posted by BigSwinger
well he's stated before that he is more of a $300+ provider kind of guy. that would certainly restrict my hobby frequency
Xavier, are you really going to the trouble of creating new handles just to post responses in this thread? Four different times? Hahaha, dude you must have a pretty sad life indeed.

No money to go out and get laid? Originally Posted by BigSwinger
Trouble? It's no trouble at all. I have several on reserve. As for money to get laid, I saw www.carlyinaustin.com on Friday. Is that good enough for you? Probably doesn't compare with your cheap bargain basement sucky sucky half wits, but to each his own right?
Didn't know Kari was back. Oh yes Lil Red quite the beast!
sorry guys for baiting in that dick smoke, I knew better.

I will respect common sense next time.
This junk is TFF ......
II2 thanks so much for switching avatars.