Ladies just an FYI about weekend lineup

I said it was 9 PM Sunday, LOCAL time a ways back.
But carry on please.
He might have been in Iowa when the original point was made.....

edit add: and right now... you need an invitation to install the gobc app.... but I hear that may change soon..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I've been in and through Iowa 4 times, unfortunately. It's a boring place - lots of corn fields. Which time were you referring to?
I said it was 9 PM Sunday, LOCAL time a ways back.
But carry on please. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
But... the system allows a girl post for three more hours AFTER the deadline... But.... NOT 3 hours and 1 minute after the deadline...
Like I said... another trap to fuck with the ladies on this site.....

I'm just trying to help the girls out like I always do....
But... the system allows a girl post for three more hours AFTER the deadline... But.... NOT 3 hours and 1 minute after the deadline...
Like I said... another trap to fuck with the ladies on this site.....

I'm just trying to help the girls out like I always do.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You're such a Good Samaritan.

The system allows them to post there 24/7, the Advertising guidelines dictate the terms and timing of those posts.
But... the system allows a girl post for three more hours AFTER the deadline... But.... NOT 3 hours and 1 minute after the deadline... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Where the fuck do you get this shit from?
this shitbird is fully loaded and has left the gate

been de iced

and is taxying for lift off
and its only the first week of a 52 week study period

and data gathering phase
Wow... this injustice really is an outrage....
I'm gonna try to be the last ad that goes up tmrw ; ).. lol what time does it have to go up at? 8:59pm?
I'm gonna try to be the last ad that goes up tmrw ; ).. lol what time does it have to go up at? 8:59pm? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
You rebel!!!

Where the fuck do you get this shit from? Originally Posted by Wakeup
It's in the book.....
It's in the book..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
For you, I hope it's one with pop up pictures and large fonts...
For you, I hope it's one with pop up pictures and large fonts... Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU fucked up he didn't answer that with another question....WU asks more questions and provides less answers than anyone on this board.
You're welcome...
WU fucked up he didn't answer that with another question....WU asks more questions and provides less answers than anyone on this board. Originally Posted by Perryay
I'll take the over on when he does something useful....
And the WINNER is:

Kayla Ryder!!!!!!