All-time Best BBBJ?

I thought she gave 40+ minute blow jobs...

AangBang Originally Posted by AangBang
You need to make up your mind whether you are a big, bad BK or a WK for those "Waif Looking" girls whose leg tendons and pelvis bones stick out so far they could sever a limb and their elbows could snag upholstered furniture. Hell, one of 'em you like I can span both of her shoulders with one hand - thumb to middle finger.

Do us all a favor by giving it a rest. Pour yourself a nice, big, steaming cup of STFU - the eventual drink of pot-stirrers everywhere. You got any new material?

STFU is outside of expected civil discourse ....... consider yourself warned ....... tc2
I need to upgrade to the jumbo....

Stevie,

I am not a WK for Peach...not sure I can say the same thing about you!

AangBang
WOW Sloan, what is the donation for that? lol
You can come over and give me an ass woopin any time Darlin!

I give 38 minute Bj's now huh? is that right?

You might outa move this next lil tidbit to the BDSM forum cuz im taking this off topic and about to whip some pflugerbill ass

you think you're being cute with your passive agressive remarks about me?
we'll see how cute ya are when you find me on your doorstep drag'n ur little ass out from behind your computer and executin' an ass whippin' in your front yard and yes in front of every damn neighbor ya got.

Do ya really want your 15 minutes of fame to be ur ass whoopin' on You Tube? Ask anybody Im a video makin mother *^%$#

I don't give 38 minute bj's for the record. So for those of you who may have considered scheduling because of his or "her" comment...save ur money baby.

He claims he has seen me eons ago and that Im surely in my 50's by now I offered up some free pussy in return for him merely looking at my drivers license and seeing im 38 like what the hell I say I am. i dont give a shit if you think I look 80 whats important to me is that Im not perceived as a liar to all of you because that matters to me. . Plugerbill here sheepishly declined the offer. and now the pussy he didnt want for free he's trying to help sell "well Billy aren't u a lil darlin'?"
hell what I really meant to say was thank you. heck id rather say it in person... you home now? Originally Posted by peachquiver
Is this a contest for the best bbbj? Sounds like fun!!!
Is there a sign up sheet for judges and contestants?

Next week is a contest for best daty!!!

im in! bet i can guess your weight just using my neck
Enter me in that contest!
I will happily sign up for the contest! Who will bee the judge(s)?
it would be a pleasure for me to be a judge!
hmmm.... 38 min bbbj? Sounds tantric to me.

I mean done right it could be the experience of a lifetime!

Just imagine 38 min + 2 seconds!!!!!

Woot!

That might take out the back of her head!

So its probably to dangerous to try.
  • Carl
  • 03-27-2010, 03:57 PM
I will happily sign up for the contest! Who will bee the judge(s)? Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Signing up or the BJ contest or judging the DATY contest? Either way, I'm available to coach you in preparation.
The best BBBJ for me would have to be that girl Tatiana from Columbia. She has no gag reflex, and has the unique way of creating an airtight seal with her lips and applying suction while in the 69 position. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

P.S. Can't we all just get along?
So who's going to be the guy who sets up a series of BBBJ appointments with one every half hour for a day to review technique?
While they have all been good, the best one I had is the LAST one!! It seems like the one I am getting at that moment is always the best one!!!!
Wowzers! OMG! This thread should so get some sort of special award/sticky for being the most bipolar I have ever tried to make sense of.
The Quiver Peach thing is a massive monkey wrench in my path to learning who really does give the best head!!! No..no.. don't explain it to me please. No space in my head for it. Aw see now her jigglies have me all distracted and I can't stay on topic.!. Mmmkay, but I do absolutely have to know if the infamous Ms. Peach can rock a bj for 38/48 minutes!!???!!!??? Cuz that too has to be a record somewhere.. surely we can invent two new awards?
Soooooo... by my count it's the last chic to give ya one that wins this award!! Woohooo!!! Ha! I so crack myself up!~K