Sofia / vipgfereferrals / angelinadream / hdreamgirls

Duct tape is a wonderful item to keep handy. Besides fixing most household and automotive issues it is a wonderful help making things go away.
:facepalm:

This was the absolute stupidest attempt at hooker twatblocking I've ever seen...

Watching this shit backfire always warms my heart.

P.S.-Gator42...now that I'm not mooching off you anymore, kiss my ass!!
watching anything backfire gets me randy..

but the sh*t ain't over until

:facepalm:

This was the absolute stupidest attempt at hooker twatblocking I've ever seen...

Watching this shit backfire always warms my heart.

P.S.-Gator42...now that I'm not mooching off you anymore, kiss my ass!! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ya Bastad!
Okay here is what we (I) know about this subject, Sofia is banned, houstondreamgirls is no longer an active account, Angelinadream is not Sofia.

Reese you are correct that Angelinadream is using vipgfereferrals to screen and book appointments, that is not a violation of any rule on the site.

I know DED personally and if he says Angelinadream is not Sofia, that's good enough for me.

Oh one last thing I know, one person won't post anymore posts on this subject. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
...point of order, Mr. Speaker! Is the ruling from that chair that,

It's okay for the provider in question to use the two entities mentioned because they are not banned entities/individuals?

Or, is the ruling from the chair that,

It's okay for a "verified provider" to used a banned entity/individual for screening & booking?

The former would make sense to me. I would find the latter a little puzzling...
Don't feed the trolls. It's that simple. This Sofia creature is allowed to do her own thing and if she's being a clown about it, so be it. Just ignore her and her coherts. She's banned for a reason and that's that. I don't know her, but she doesn't seem very pleasant. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
When she wasn't in the spotlight of the board ... she could be very down to earth and fun to talk to ... when she started posting on the board things could go down hill faster than a California mudslide... but she treated me kindly... and she had nothing to gain by doing that ... Sofia is who she is and Angelina is who Angelina is ...
I understand all of your points of view..PLEASE MOVE ON!

And anyone smarter than me, which means most of you, who starts this thread up again prepare for a BAN.