Just got the news...time to say goodbye to yall

• Jaci
  • 07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
I hope and pray they are wrong!!! Until then live every day to its fullest...
Kisses,Jaci
And this is why people keep pulling this crap here.
  • S-Man
  • 07-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow, y'all are so quick to cut a guy off at the knees. What if he's told the truth? It's possible that he just hasn't posted all the details that would have made his history make sense. I am all for calling out predators of any stripe but I don't believe the OP is a predator or a danger to this community. I say this because that is what this thread seems to have turned into.

This board has really changed from what it was even a couple of years ago. Originally Posted by Dharma
So you believe someone who has been suffering with a degenerative kidney disease for years would have received deployment papers rather than medical discharge papers?

Unfortunately, his post dishonors the members (ECCIE and ASPD) who have passed away.
So you're attacking me now because I disagree with making accusations without adequate information? What I do know is that I don't know enough to accuse someone of lying. Do you know the man personally? Are you a nephrologist? I don't post all the details of my life anywhere on the internet and so I'm sure there are inconsistencies in my time lines as a result of that. He's not asking for anything, he was just saying goodbye.

If it turns out that he's a liar, then fine he's a liar. But I am in no position to say one way or the other.
aww im sorry sweetie everything will be alright
  • aka
  • 07-18-2012, 10:18 PM
What's the most a degenerative kidney disease can do? Dialysis? Transplant? Would the resident doc kindly weigh in?

Well if it is bullshit I suggest it be moved to the review forum. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
LOL! I hear you bro!
Wow, posts like this really remind you of how short life can be. I hope the Dr. is wrong and you get more time. Life's too short people. I got some messages to send out. Good luck Bam and remember you are not dead until you ARE dead. Let's get busy living people. We only get to do it once.
Whoa! wait! what? this is fake? huh?
I find it amusing that we haven't heard another word from the OP. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
Maybe he died.

A lot sooner than planned.

Heh.
So you're attacking me now because I disagree with making accusations without adequate information? What I do know is that I don't know enough to accuse someone of lying. Do you know the man personally? Are you a nephrologist? I don't post all the details of my life anywhere on the internet and so I'm sure there are inconsistencies in my time lines as a result of that. He's not asking for anything, he was just saying goodbye.

If it turns out that he's a liar, then fine he's a liar. But I am in no position to say one way or the other. Originally Posted by Dharma
This is why in my post earlier I didn't make any accusations. I simply made an observation. Which was someone with kidney failure wouldn't be "deployed" period end of statement. Simply draw your own conclusions from that. To me it means there's 2 possibilities either he wasn't "deployed" or he doesn't have kidney disease. Either way one of the 2 threads he started is either completely false or misleading. Perhaps he went overseas on a job (which would not be a "deployment"). If he's going overseas on a job he should say that. Saying I'm being "deployed" is insinuating that you're in the Military.

It's a simple observation that I made. I personally am not calling him an outright liar. As you stated, there's not enough information, but there is enough information to make a simple observation that one of those 2 posts are false or misleading. I don't even want to speculate on the timeline. That's an entirely different story.
Maybe he died.

A lot sooner than planned.

Heh. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Nah...his profile says he logged in yesterday at noon
Take care and live life to the fullest! live with no regrets only memories......good luck and all the best wishes
This is one hilarious fucking thread.

It's pretty obvious who reads and who doesn't read.

Keep 'em comin' folks.
Nitwitboy? Is this your other handle? Or, maybe it's St. Mateo, who has also been dying for over 5 years. Not to mention the recent murder and then the miraculous un-murdering of his daughter.

Pussy is a hell of a drug!
...I am all for calling out predators of any stripe but I don't believe the OP is a predator or a danger to this community. I say this because that is what this thread seems to have turned into.

This board has really changed from what it was even a couple of years ago. Originally Posted by Dharma
There should be no problem with healthy skepticism. How would you expect a community to react when they've been lied to, and worse, where a member tries to take advantage of a) military service and b) terminal illness?

This isn't about the board changing. Not being gullible is a change for the better. If more people would gut-check and be skeptical of posts in the first place, a lot less BS would flourish here.

That's not to say we have to get mean and lynch mob about it. But you can't expect the community to just be happy fluffy bunnies when it comes to this crap.