Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

As a male, I feel I am also an expert on boob, so here is my two cents: Most guys have a preference as to big or small, but always overriding that is, are they nice looking. Most guys will take nice looking small boobs over funny looking big fakers any day. That being said, these last two weeks, I have seen two girls that I thought had perfect tits, albeit on different ends of the spectrum.

ChloeClark: Big, round, supple and beautiful

Renee: Small, round, supple and beautiful. Taken a few years ago, but I can assure you they are just as perky. It was the only bare shot she had.

So advice is, if you like what you see in the mirror, leave them alone, the guys will like them too. If you have to enhance, tread carefully, because for every Chloe success, there is one of these:
Dropping your prices will give you more sex appeal. You can bank on that.
Do what makes you happy

Don't let the Hobby dictate how you live your life
As a male, I feel I am also an expert on boob, so here is my two cents: Most guys have a preference as to big or small, but always overriding that is, are they nice looking. Most guys will take nice looking small boobs over funny looking big fakers any day. That being said, these last two weeks, I have seen two girls that I thought had perfect tits, albeit on different ends of the spectrum.

Renee: Small, round, supple and beautiful. Taken a few years ago, but I can assure you they are just as perky. It was the only bare shot she had.

So advice is, if you like what you see in the mirror, leave them alone, the guys will like them too. If you have to enhance, tread carefully, because for every Chloe success, there is one of these:
Originally Posted by sjmsaxon

This is the best advice on the thread. Overly big tits are not sexy and usually get in the way of business in my opinion. You have plenty of time to decide just take your time-O and by the way you are Very Sexy as You Are!
You are so gorgeous, classy, and no need to change the look. Guys are looking for the ultimate experience. Based on reviews, you already provide them with that. PM me, I would like to know more details. Personally, you don't need it.
Keep it natural and in proportion. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Just don't over do it. . Originally Posted by ICU 812
If you get them done make sure and put up some before and after pics.
Get them but make sure they are done really well.
Think about this: do you want to provide forever? Most likely, no. So, if you would be doing it solely for the hobby, then I would tell you not to.

If you do decide to go for it, do your research and make sure to go with a top notch doctor. It's still surgery and you don't want complications from it later down the line.
Think about this: do you want to provide forever? Most likely, no. So, if you would be doing it solely for the hobby, then I would tell you not to.

If you do decide to go for it, do your research and make sure to go with a top notch doctor. It's still surgery and you don't want complications from it later down the line. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Thanks sexy, I'll probably wait until I get older if my tits start sagging.
I hope you will decide against it Kaitlyn.
You look sexy as you are!
Although the vast majority of surgeries occur without incident,
there are a few, that go wrong.
Why go through that when you look as good as you do!
Thanks sexy, I'll probably wait until I get older if my tits start sagging. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

do it now get the shit outta the way. You know you want to so pull the trigger...The older you get the riskier the surgery will be on your body.

Originally Posted by sjmsaxon
Yeah I see where you are coming from I'll keep my small perky boobs until I absolutely need a boob job
I prefer natural ones. Sometimes they need some help. Don't like the large MM's