Fucking bitches sticking their stinky beaks in your business.

Are you Fucking serious?!?! Pit eccie is now the place to be with ash up in here! To hell with the rest of the board I'm bored of it.
Are you Fucking serious?!?! Pit eccie is now the place to be with ash up in here! To hell with the rest of the board I'm bored of it. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Hi Lexxxy babygirl, seems this is the place! I am back to my old self....lol giggle.
Take your soft drinks without ice cubes too.

Hi ash Originally Posted by o_t
You ruined his ice cube trays for life!
He told me he only buys bagged ice now!
so funny!!!
seems this is the place! I am back to my old self....lol giggle. Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
It's about fucking time you got your sexy self over here.

Missed yah girl.
It's about fucking time you got your sexy self over here.

Missed yah girl. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Awe Maid you are the sweetest! I am having a jolly good time! Why oh why did I stay away so long!
Awe Maid you are the sweetest! I am having a jolly good time! Why oh why did I stay away so long! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
the song "reunited" starts playing in my head when I see all my chicas posting over here! Hey ladies!! long time no see or chat!
  • BSer
  • 06-06-2014, 05:33 AM
It took tits to bring the ladies on board..... Who would of imagined!
See, Tits is a uniter, he may take Bam's place as Community Organizer
All a person has to do is read tatas posts to be well informed on his board, and more than likely RL, personality. Feeding the trolls just keeps them around longer like a stray cat.
The reason why tatas brought the “ladies” together is because the “’ladies” , understand a handful of providers like Athena, CG, Sexygrandmother69 and Callherwhatchalike and two more from OH and NY are like stinky filthy dogs and smell each other’s shit and unite thinking they will move me. How come nobody notices that providers I have seen have never ever anywhere said anything bad about me and I have seen quite quite quite a few? These “providers” I just named evidently have no dai\ytime jobs and sit in front of their computers all the time while awaiting some cock to come around to suck to make a buck. They would however not advertise here except one “Sexygrandmother69”. I wonder why? Oh wait I remember, the vouch system with squares doesn’t exist here.
lol. No lives huh....? I don't see any of the ladies you mentioned going out of their way posting crazy ridiculous shit just to bring attention to themselves. Somebody got a little butt hurt over a comment and bam they run off to another site to call names. Doesn't even have the balls to do it on the site where the comments were made. Maybe your a Unich.....
I have no dai\ytime jobs and sit in front of the computer all the time while awaiting some cock to come around to suck to make a buck. Originally Posted by tatasddd

Fixed that for you
lol. No lives huh....? I don't see any of the ladies you mentioned going out of their way posting crazy ridiculous shit just to bring attention to themselves. Somebody got a little butt hurt over a comment and bam they run off to another site to call names. Doesn't even have the balls to do it on the site where the comments were made. Maybe your a Unich..... Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
Have I told you lately that I love you Ash?
Have I told you lately that I love you Ash? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Love you too maid, hope you are having a great day!
Having a fantastic day TYVM!

Might take the boat out.
Unless Stig wants to meet for the trade.

We should go fishing someday!