Slow Rolling and Strokin' it with the Motion...

Evidently Randall doesn't know how to make a POOSAY fart....

Eva gave a great explanation. It also happens when a woman is about to squirt as well...

All that sloshing of her liquids goin on...it will fart then it will go SKEET SKEET SKEET

He probably doesn't know anything about the little almond that hangs from the roof either...

Poor fella...Gots some learnin to do....

You gon' learn today....alright alright alllllrriiiight

Eva gave a great explanation. It also happens when a woman is about to squirt as well...

All that sloshing of her liquids goin on...it will fart then it will go SKEET SKEET SKEET

He probably doesn't know anything about the little almond that hangs from the roof either...

You gon' learn today....alright alright alllllrriiiight Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
Dude you're my hero!
I know about the "Queef" but I always called them pussy farts , Is it safe to assume that you are a Queefer? about the well-endowed gentlemen, it might also happen with a tight pussy. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Yes, it is safe to say it happens with tighter poosay as well...it happens with all poosay, lol.
Although I've queefed on several occassions, I'm by no means a queefer, lol.

I know I been meaning to let you take my chocolate cherry and I swear by all that is holy I will. I just on hard times right now. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Thats what I do, I pop Ebony cherries! And hun, you've been giving me that line for nearly 2 years now, hehehe. Trust me, I don't expect any sudden PM with you requesting a rendezvous

You gon' learn today....alright alright alllllrriiiight Originally Posted by JimiHendrix

I see ya' representin'....watch how I put it down!
Dude, I've experienced more queefs than I care to want. I stand by what I said earlier.

Pussy is not supposed to have air in it. As far as blowing in it goes, I've heard of guys being stupid enough to do it, not knowing the potential dangers of doing so. If you've never done it, don't do it. Don't get any ideas.

Air in the pussy is something that I just don't dig. Sorry.

If that's your shit, have at it.
Dude, I've experienced more queefs than I care to want. I stand by what I said earlier.

Pussy is not supposed to have air in it. As far as blowing in it goes, I've heard of guys being stupid enough to do it, not knowing the potential dangers of doing so. If you've never done it, don't do it. Don't get any ideas.

Air in the pussy is something that I just don't dig. Sorry.

If that's your shit, have at it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Sweetheart, I think you're missing the point. This thread is about slow stroking and savoring the feel of a vagina and its walls and letting her adjust to girth and or length.

All we are saying, is that during the strokes and good lovin' sometimes air gets into it; nobody is intentionally putting air in anybody's vagina...nobody is listing blowing air in a vagina as an activity...except YOU...and nobody is wanting you to like the idea of queefing. But guess what it happens with women. UNLESS she's got some infection, there's no odor. You're right, air isnt suppose to be in a vagina, so it exits upon her squeezing her walls - queefing. What ya fussin' about???? I am done talking/explaining about queefing puuhleezzza...let it go. We get it.
Then let's talk taint ...
Then let's talk taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
You know, a vibrator on the taint while hes eating my ass is SPINE-TINGLING GOOD!
You know, a vibrator on the taint while hes eating my ass is SPINE-TINGLING GOOD! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Oh my dayum
You know, a vibrator on the taint while hes eating my ass is SPINE-TINGLING GOOD! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Oh my!!! I'm in!!!

Trust me Eva, I'll get there one of these day. I'm on hiatus right now.

Slow Strokin' is nice but most ladies I meet say "Don't make love to me. Fuck me!!!"

ijs
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2016, 06:46 AM
That post just got me hard, I need find a few women who truly enjoy some taint pleasure instead of "hurry up and cum" M-fer lol
^^^^^ Lube is pretty key for sexier and safer times. And the need for lube has little to do with how aroused a woman is. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

agreed 100%.

Damn good thread yall. I'm not working today and now I'm horny as hell. Thanks.
Oh my!!! I'm in!!!

Trust me Eva, I'll get there one of these day. I'm on hiatus right now.

Slow Strokin' is nice but most ladies I meet say "Don't make love to me. Fuck me!!!"

ijs Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

That post just got me hard, I need find a few women who truly enjoy some taint pleasure instead of "hurry up and cum" M-fer lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
That's because ya'll are visititing mainstream "providers" who market themselves and only focus only on the explicit physicality of a meeting. Most Providers don't know, or care to know you. It's "give me the dough, and go." Hey, nothing wrong with that, let em' "hustle" then, I hope they make that quota

*Companions*, as in REAL companions (who don't market themselves to one time hourly trysts) are the opposite ....

An emotional, intellectual and even spiritual connection is built, which makes for great intimacy for both parties. Genuinelyhaving an interest in knowing a gentleman is priority.THIS cannot be done in an hour. That's why companions require 90 minute or two hour minimums. They are the ones getting that good, passionate strokin' vs the "ah, we only have an hour, let me fuck you until only I come" sex because it's not that awkward "hello", clothes off, and screwing while focusing on completing in an hour (to which most stay "way over" according to reviews)

As I always reiterate, there ARE levels and different niches to this...levels not meaning "better" , but different levels of genuine connectivity, chemistry, and lovemaking.

With that said...looks like I'll be changing my reservation minimums to at least 90 minutes very, very soon to get some good peen peen
Eva is on her way to being a legend. Smart, logical, and hot. Can see her being in the ranks of Elisabeth or Reese some day.
Eva is on her way to being a legend. Smart, logical, and hot. Can see her being in the ranks of Elisabeth or Reese some day. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thank you darling. Those are both fantastic women!!

But I am super humble, no slice of that pie on my plate, please!!

My goal is more than being legendary. I've been in this business for over 7 years, so with that clear, I expect to already have acquired enough clout and good rep... I'm good at what I do because I REMAIN HUMBLE, and *genuinely* want to connect (in more than one way ) with a suitor...so I can really enjoy the intimacy, not feeling used by a stranger.

When I was in my early late teens and up to 22, it was all about the $$. At 26, I'm a woman now, with womanly curves and grown woman responsibilities, and I know my body much better. It's important to me that I enjoy any affair just as much as my suitors. As a woman and the emotional member of kur species, I NEED to build more than rapport, but a connection to get my juices flowing.

Again, thank you for your kind words!!!
They told me there'd be no math.