Democrats love terrorists

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY, Ekim i am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep bobbing for "apples", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just like Odumbo is showing you.
You keep posting this but what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?
I Keep bobbing for "apples", Ekim , just like Odumbo is showing me. I voted for him twice Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbo would still be your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and he's still teaching you by example.
You keep posting this but what does it have to do with the price of tea in China? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just reminding you both sides have snuggled up to terrorists What did your OP have to do with the price of tea?.
You keep posting this but what does it have to do with the price of tea in China? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or for EKIM, the price of dingleberries !
you know we will never know if he is gay

that would require a partner and since no one can stand him here or any where
you know we will never know if he is gay

that would require a partner and since no one can stand him here or any where Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Who is your friend hillbilly? Except for gay rey. He thinks your dingleberries taste like shit.
Who is your friend hillbilly? Except for gay rey. He thinks your dingleberries taste like shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
everybody but assup

btw dingleberries are shit
everybody but assup
Gay rey and the chimpette are everybody.....LOL
btw dingleberries are shit Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO gay rey must have fed you some for you to come up with a revelation like that.
0sharizombies hate Michelle Bachman too... 2nd part of the first video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmdfk43dHs
And you repost it. You're smarter than that JD. He's just a troll.
everyone is trolling.