So PROVIDERS & GENTS...What's the most GROSS thing that has happened to you during a session?

Are you saying she was wearing a tampon??? Originally Posted by samantha thom
I think so, but I guess the only way to have known for sure would've been to yank on the string, yuck. Besides being grossed out, I was disappointed she didn't tell me about her condition before our appt, and even more troubling was her obviously knowing her condition and letting someone go down on her to discover it.

Bushaholic, your avatar is sooo cute! I love sheep! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Thanks, I'm quite fond of "bushy" things, lol. I'd always wanted an avatar that might reflect in a comical way the ongoing struggle SC hobbyists face in SC's. One day a thought popped into my head about the classic "Ralph & Sam" cartoons. Ralph is constantly trying to get away with something (stealing sheep), and so are SC hobbyists (getting extras). Sam the sheepdog tries to protect them, same as SC mgrs try or act like they're doing. The sheep are like dancers. The tightrope Ralph's walking represents the bold risks and sneaky things SC hobbyists do to get extras.
I had a provider who does nqbs take me down too far right when I was ready to cum and she spewed all over me. she had just finished a big red drink and everything that came out looked like red kool aid. She must have eaten right before our appt to, you could see chunks of meat. pretty gross. but she was cool about it and cleaned me up nicely.