What is the definition of BFE?

Shit, I thought we were just paying for your time!!! LOL

Now, if I'm going to get graded for services rendered, I need some compensation.
DARN! Well, I would ask who pays for dinner but in keeping with the thread topic it would obviously only qualify as BFE if the guy paid for dinner as well.

Does Top Ramen cound as dinner?
Oh yea....right.
I have been very lucky to get the BFE by some wonderful gentlemen. Big hugs and yummy kisses to those who have fit the bill.......Always looking forward to the next BFE.

I realize a lot of women like "bad boys", so it's left the really great (nice) ones for the GFE ladies. So, a big thanks to the PSE ladies....from my experience, there's some pretty great BFE's out there! Come to me.....

am-a-pleaser, it's not scary at all. I think most of the gents and the ladies are capable of keeping things in perspective even if it's the best BFE/GFE either has experienced.
Cool MAX. I just got the impression that BFE was so scarce, that if a guy made sure he gave a lady bfe, she might not know how to interpret it.
Cool MAX. I just got the impression that BFE was so scarce, that if a guy made sure he gave a lady bfe, she might not know how to interpret it. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I actually do hear some rather unpleasant stories. I think that I have just been really fortunate with the gents who have chosen to spend time with me. knock on wood!
Judging by your sig. line I bet I can guess. Keep that big stick! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ah, but I've been told it not the size that counts, but how you use it.
Ok . .I'm confused. I thought BFE referred to a small town in EGYPT that was hard to get tout o or come back from.