wasn't what you expected (the client that is)

I've had my wtf moments in the hobby over the years, but it sounds funnier when you ladies share your stories.

If I recall correctly the story where the guy dies during a session, that always sticks out in my mind. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I would be so scared lol
I got it from a provider last week because she was expecting what my avatar shows, but i didnt think i was Hobbying that day and released prior to our appointment. It was funny in a way, embarrassing for me. She said " thats it?" LOL damn
I've been fortunate enough to have more good experiences than bad.. Some guys I've met have been total dick heads and made the session a bit of a downer but most are gentlemen, sweet and a good time
That is nasty Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Ditto.. Gross.. Like, wipe the toilet paper out of your butt before you get here, IJS.
I got it from a provider last week because she was expecting what my avatar shows, but i didnt think i was Hobbying that day and released prior to our appointment. It was funny in a way, embarrassing for me. She said " thats it?" LOL damn Originally Posted by cage196
Ha ha
Ditto.. Gross.. Like, wipe the toilet paper out of your butt before you get here, IJS. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Lol
I'd hate to preach another wax sermon, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and handle that shit. Make southern exploration a pleasurable experience for the ladies.