OK first Texas next?

You cannot restrict access to the mac address. That how every packet of information is able to reach you. No MAC, no communications. The key is I would have to have access to the network. No, it would not be worth the work just to track multiple handles. just pointing out its possable.

What your talking about is retricting access to a wireless network. Has nothing to do with network traffic. With all due respect, your knowlesge about this stuff is minimial and VERY incomplete. Please, do not offer advice to anyone on technicial matters.

If LE goes after you, where it was sold or how you paid for it will be the least of your worries. Paying cash will not help you in any way. There are many ways to track you down if the goverment wants to spend the time and resources to do so.

Back on subject please. If you want to know more, start a thread in the sandbox Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
The thread is about Oklahoma making it a felony to post online reviews about sexual encounters.

Making it as hard as possible to track your PC to you is a necessity now more than ever if you hobby.

Step one and everyone agrees, use a good VPN, that is the only information I posted. Not 100% but the first step. Second step is use an encrypted Browser like Tor, and not something like Chrome that tracks everything you do.

Impossible to have a discussion with a System Admin type who is a problem identifier and not a problem solver unless challenged in a mind fuck game.
You must be a republican. There is a ultra conservative evangelical group pushing and pounding all republican legislatures to pass morality laws. You don't see democrats pulling that shit. Oh, I voted Republican until Trump. From what I see, never vote for them again

I hate to tell you, but the dems are just as bad, just different Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Are they gonna outlaw marriage soon, because it’s legalized prostitution? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You've got a better chance getting laid with the pro.
make that great-grand daughter, since her grand daughter is prolly in her mid- to late-40s. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I considered saying ''Great Grand Daughter'', but the creep factor was already on the high side
You must be a republican. There is a ultra conservative evangelical group pushing and pounding all republican legislatures to pass morality laws. You don't see democrats pulling that shit. Oh, I voted Republican until Trump. From what I see, never vote for them again Originally Posted by trey32
I see Dems trying to control our lives all the time. Just in different ways. And I happen to be an independent
The thread is about Oklahoma making it a felony to post online reviews about sexual encounters.

Making it as hard as possible to track your PC to you is a necessity now more than ever if you hobby.

Step one and everyone agrees, use a good VPN, that is the only information I posted. Not 100% but the first step. Second step is use an encrypted Browser like Tor, and not something like Chrome that tracks everything you do.

Impossible to have a discussion with a System Admin type who is a problem identifier and not a problem solver unless challenged in a mind fuck game. Originally Posted by ahab11
Again, not the topic of this thread. Open a new thread if you want to discuss that topic
I see Dems trying to control our lives all the time. Just in different ways. And I happen to be an independent Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing