Father says to BRANDON..."Lets go Brandon" and BRANDON agrees!!

Biden just isn't playing into the retardation of the QAnon traitors. Originally Posted by royamcr
This.

The Moron Right thinks the Brandon phrase bothers Biden. Instead it's 3 months past its shelf-life, and is boring to hear today.
.... Biden's in la-la land... The land of dementia.
Prolly don't even understand the chant himself.

What's moronic is that YOU try to deflect-away the FACT
that the chant bothers the Democrats.
How sad.

### Salty
I voted to remove Trump from office.

As did most of America.

That you can’t understand that and you and your fellow Cultists continue to prattle on the same line of discussion is further testimony to why that bag of shit needed to be removed.

Trump continues to be a boil on our nation’s collective butt cheek. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and what ya got is better ???? I think I rather the mean tweeter

errrrr I wish Dr. Ben had more of a back bone LOL He wasmy 1st choice
.... Biden's in la-la land... The land of dementia.
Prolly don't even understand the chant himself.

What's moronic is that YOU try to deflect-away the FACT
that the chant bothers the Democrats.
How sad.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah, truly sad, a cartoon chant devastates ''the'' Democrats.. Tee hee.
... Exactly!
Thanks for finally noticing.

... Oh, and come to mention, - NOW - some of the liberal
news media are claiming that the "Brandon" chant is RACIST.

Surely wonder WHERE they got that idea.

### Salty
... Exactly!
Thanks for finally noticing.

... Oh, and come to mention, - NOW - some of the liberal
news media are claiming that the "Brandon" chant is RACIST.

Surely wonder WHERE they got that idea.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Brandon & Biden both white Duh LOL
This.

The Moron Right thinks the Brandon phrase bothers Biden. Instead it's 3 months past its shelf-life, and is boring to hear today. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah. I don't even like Biden and as soon as this shit started and folks jumped all over it, I thought it was corny as fuck and stupid. If you're going to try to insult someone, do a better job than that instead of just making a lame ass catchphrase and giggling like a bitch about it nonstop. Trumptards can't come up with anything better than that lame ass corny shit?
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2021, 02:13 PM
This.

The Moron Right thinks the Brandon phrase bothers Biden. Instead it's 3 months past its shelf-life, and is boring to hear today. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Biden don't give a fuck. He is the one riding in Air Force One!
Yeah. I don't even like Biden and as soon as this shit started and folks jumped all over it, I thought it was corny as fuck and stupid. If you're going to try to insult someone, do a better job than that instead of just making a lame ass catchphrase and giggling like a bitch about it nonstop. Trumptards can't come up with anything better than that lame ass corny shit? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

The surreptitious nature of the phrase makes it fun. Like a dumb inside joke. And they didn't even come up with it.

I certainly can understand.
The surreptitious nature of the phrase makes it fun. Like a dumb inside joke. And they didn't even come up with it.

I certainly can understand. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The original “Fuck Joe Biden” is much better.
The surreptitious nature of the phrase makes it fun. Like a dumb inside joke. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's a pretty shitty "inside" joke though when everyone knows what you're doing and it's so widespread that it's not even an inside joke anymore. It's like Covid. It's all over the place now and time to come up with a new variant.

Yeah yeah yeah, that was a tacky comparison, and I already knew that while I was typing it.
The original “Fuck Joe Biden” is much better. Originally Posted by bambino

That's true. And even funnier. Ever hear the prank calls on C-SPAN in the mornings? "Let's go Brandon" wouldn't be as funny. But the uncensored F-bombs are hilarious.
The original “Fuck Joe Biden” is much better. Originally Posted by bambino
That's true. And even funnier. Ever hear the prank calls on C-SPAN in the mornings? "Let's go Brandon" wouldn't be as funny. But the uncensored F-bombs are hilarious. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Just say what you mean. God Damn, I've seen at least 2 Morons here type ''Buck Fiden''. Huh? You're on a Pussy website, and think Buck Fiden is clever?
Just say what you mean. God Damn, I've seen at least 2 Morons here type ''Buck Fiden''. Huh? You're on a Pussy website, and think Buck Fiden is clever? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Tell me about it, right?

I've had this in my head and wanted to post it. Thing is, I love John Denver.

Instead of "West Virginia", sing

Fuck Joe Manchin,

fuck his momma

to the music. I want to start that. If it catches on, we know where it started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo