Fort Hood soldier found dead...

Jesus ... you think only this WH is political. Speaking of white washing, you ever heard of Pat Tillman and the white washing the Bush admin did? Originally Posted by WTF
all but the first word was the best response YOU have ever given to a post

you should be proud

tillman was the military and less the white house but oh well
a post Waco makes and you tell him, a Texan, to go back to Okieville

proving your brain is a box of rocks

Jesus, you are DUMB Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Okieville is a place where all you hillbillies live. If you weren't so dense it would have been clear to you No stones. You two are like peas in a pod.
Okieville is a place where all you hillbillies live. If you weren't so dense it would have been clear to you No stones. You two are like peas in a pod. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Whereas you are just a second-harvest subsisting ape viewing, without perceiving, the world from your Kansas mountain hovel, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 11:09 AM
all but the first word was the best response YOU have ever given to a post

you should be proud

tillman was the military and less the white house but oh well Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So the Military played politics with his death? Jesus, is that better than the WH playing politics? Did anyone lose their job over it , you do know Bush could have done something about that after the fact. What did he do?
Whereas you are just a second-harvest subsisting ape viewing, without perceiving, the world from your Kansas mountain hovel, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here you go chicken dick more of your fave emoticons for your next pud pulling session, where you dream of chimps, apes and emoticons. When are you moving to Okieville? You will fit right in with the other hillbillies.
Okieville is a place where all you hillbillies live. If you weren't so dense it would have been clear to you No stones. You two are like peas in a pod. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
not to be confused with the State of KansASS right chimp boy?

not to be confused with the State of KansASS right chimp boy?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You never tire of trotting out your mothers picture for the board's enjoyment do you wacco? The only defense you have for being a idiot who cannot tell left from right.
No, as I've said a couple of times today. Waco Kid might be a lot of things. (IS a lot of things). But his overriding character trait is obvious. He's simply an ASSHOLE. People don't talk that way to and about other people outside of jerry Springer and pro wrestling.

He's irrelevant in any debate. Waco Kid is here to just annoy others.

In other words, he's simply an ASSHOLE.