U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
YEAH!

I know you won't deal with this until the night shift gets off down at the coal mine, but while you're at it, Corpy, post the fucking link to my poll!

THE TRUTH is coming. You can't handle it!
YEAH!

I know you won't deal with this until the night shift gets off down at the coal mine, but while you're at it, Corpy, post the fucking link to my poll!

THE TRUTH is coming. You can't handle it!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whereas your dumb-fuck golem ass gives 25ȼ blowjobs on 6th Street every night. BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected the reigning:

The guy's a walking KICK ME sign.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Continue with your lame-ass lies, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your dumb-fuck golem ass was overwhelmingly elected to be the reigning:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.

Why do you simply cut and past your previous posts over and over again? Are you that fucking stupid, Corpy?

silly me ... Of course you are.

FAG!
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why do you simply cut and past your previous posts over and over again? Are you that fucking stupid, Corpy?

silly me ... Of course you are.

FAG!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Your the same dumb-fuck golem jackass you've always been, and your lying, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite, you're hijacking the thread off topic, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What kind of a "catcher?"

Is he a 'hind' catcher or perhaps something even more specialized. Such as a 'behind' catcher.

What kind of a "catcher?"

Is he a 'hind' catcher or perhaps something even more specialized. Such as a 'behind' catcher. Originally Posted by bigtex
Pull those shoulders in, BigKoTex, and shove your head further up the dumb Yankee Jackass' ass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.