Here's the Type of people Trump is attracting at his rallies.

Lube Myass is not Italian, not a veteran, and not a tough guy. He is the lying weasel WeeEndowed, back to spread his unique form of bullshit in order to gain some just a little self esteem. He's a sad, little man. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hahaha, well if you are right and if my memory serves me correct Wellendowed was a black guy with a big chip on his shoulder. So now he wants to pass himself off as an Italian War Hero, lol. I think the entertainment value of this forum is going to start picking up.

Jim
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got LLiarMan's personal bunghole cleaner bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

The point is that ASSup is an ASShole. Yup. We got it.
  • R.M.
  • 09-14-2017, 04:42 AM
I believe it to be that we all know that Luke Big Um's is AssUpInTheAir's Sugar Daddy. Bet they met on Bear411.
The point is that ASSup is an ASShole. Yup. We got it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That's what happens when he brings road kill "home" for a feast.

"Stanks" up the table.
he has elf fetish... look at how many elevator elf pic he posted
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got LLiarMan's personal bunghole cleaner bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Not to mention some of the greatest all-time posters in the history of this forum.

The ones who FIDDLED with themselves while setting ECCIE ablaze!

Right on, boyZ! Happy Thursday!

[/QUOTE]