Coolest Providers

Just about everyone I've met, but I have to say that Carrie Hillcrest, Max, Elisabeth Whispers and Heather Winston spring immediately to mind, and cause other things to spring forth also. And I know I'm forgetting some great ladies. And I know, I know, Max says I gotta see Fawn, but Gonzo is buried in work and travel right now. For now, I'll live vicariously through eecie.net and wait. Oh yeah, the Original Becky is a class act, too.
If by "cool" you mean someone I can talk to and laugh with and would love to hang out with at Starbucks even with no BCD, then I'd have to choose between Noelle from DBi and everybody's favorite vnurse.
shay monroe was the best girl i have met in dallas boy i really miss her
Aislin is girl-next-door type outside her office, well educated and a great conversationalist.

I managed a dinner date with Reese Foster once and would suggest that to anyone if you can keep your hands off her long enough to eat.

Lyndsey Laye is also great to hang out with on those same terms.

I'd recommend Natasha Fame too, except you HAVE to do the BCD first to concentrate on the meal.
I am in for "jamie" as the cooolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got home from a great evening..........no sesssion just happy hour and then some...........Great time with a great lady (oh yea she is beautiful) what a bonus! cool as hell.................even with out all those beers!!!! You really are cool my friend!!!!
Some of the coolest providers I've had the chance to meet are the following beautiful ladies. They are all easy to get along with and generally make you feel at ease when you visit them. Oh yeah, and they are all hot.

Cameron Coxx
Abby
Delanie Smith
Chloe Marie
The Original Becky
Lauren Lane
Reese--all time fave to just sit around and share a glass of wine with. But some of you guys have something when you mention Carrie Hillcrest--very sharp cookie, plenty hot, just wish she would get an incall.
Flexy, Jasser, Mtabsw and White Tiger...you guys make it easy to be "cool". The perfect gentlemen..and you all treat me with respect. I appreciate y'all!
DAMN...I have to have only only one "coolest"??? That is an impossiblity!! I think that Mason of the AJ's days<--and this will definitely date me!! was one of the coolest/hottest redheads...and have to agree with AngusRanch about Vivianknight...one cool hot lady too...and there is a recent one too---Kimberly in Houston (BlueRose)--damn sexy lady!! Too, too many to just single out one...and that includes some I have not even met..LOL
... Ahh.. Hemm...??
I'm goin to nominate myself... since no body said me..
=( ((tear))

I "officially" nominate VIXEN! Every time I typed her name I forgot what I was doing...
Im nominating myself since.... eeeheeem. (Standing Tall) & thats all that matters.

Besos,
Tat
i'm nominating myself because i'm in shock i wasn't nominated!

haha
... Ahh.. Hemm...??
I'm goin to nominate myself... since no body said me..
=( ((tear))
Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain

vixen-they didn't nominate us because the thread wasn't titled the most bad ass sexy bitches. i'm going to say that's why we were forgotten and stick to it.
Somebody's got to mention Cathy because .... well, just because. I guess I just did & I've never met her. Amazing.