Nancy Reagan wants Hillary to Win

You're a chimp of the old cock err block you gruberized Shoshone sodomite Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you're still one of the "#Grubered" jackasses who give meaning to the word "#Grubered", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because only a "#Grubered" jackass like you could have believed the article your "#Grubered" ass cited in the OP, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're a chimp of the old cock err block you gruberized Shoshone sodomite Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hey IB, the poor guy is stammering again - but I think he is trying to call you a "cockblocker"... Did you break it up last time undercunt put the moves on Hildabeast?

• shanm
  • 04-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Hey IB, the poor guy is stammering again - but I think he is trying to call you a "cockblocker"... Did you break it up last time undercunt put the moves on Hildabeast? Originally Posted by lustylad
There might be a universe where you are funny. It's not this one, but it's out there....somewhere.
Hey IB, the poor guy is stammering again - but I think he is trying to call you a "cockblocker"... Did you break it up last time undercunt put the moves on Hildabeast?

Originally Posted by lustylad
So let me get this straight. You're saying that I was trying to get with fat hillary, but your butt buddy IB wanted to get in there more and cockblocked me? I'm sure IB would be interested to know this.

There might be a universe where you are funny. It's not this one, but it's out there....somewhere. Originally Posted by shanm
There are billions of galaxies. He's bound to be funny in one of them. Probably bound to be smart in one of them too. Not in this one.
If young people come out in any numbers, republicans are screwed. People 40 and under are tired of them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Better go check your data. You've got it turned around half ass backwards (i.e. a breech shit)
So let me get this straight. You're saying that I was trying to get with fat hillary, but your butt buddy IB wanted to get in there more and cockblocked me? I'm sure IB would be interested to know this. Originally Posted by WombRaider
IB and everyone else who reads this is grimacing and thinking "Are you kidding? I wouldn't fuck that ugly skank with your dick". But go ahead, undercunt, close your eyes and enjoy it. We won't watch.

There are billions of galaxies. He's bound to be funny in one of them. Probably bound to be smart in one of them too. Not in this one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you search out any corner of the universe that is unsullied by humorless buzzkill libtards like you, shammydick and Hildabeast – you will find boundless laughter and merriment!

If you search out any corner of the universe that is unsullied by humorless buzzkill libtards like you, shammydick and Hildabeast – you will find boundless laughter and merriment. Originally Posted by lustylad

Originally Posted by lustylad
So let me get this straight. You're saying that I was trying to get with fat hillary... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you're the one who posted about your lust for Hildabeast:

does looking sexy as hell in a pantsuit count? I can't wait until campaign season gets in full swing. Bound to be a nip slip in there somewhere. Originally Posted by WombRaider
All candidates or politicians are going to have certain rules of that nature... I for one love big-bottomed girls. They make the rocking-world go round. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you're the one who posted about your lust for Hildabeast: Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Is his lust still unrequited? Gotta give dat boy credit - he is persistent! He keeps spending all his money on double-cheeseburger dates!
Is his lust still unrequited? Gotta give dat boy credit - he is persistent! He keeps spending all his money on double-cheeseburger dates! Originally Posted by lustylad
A guy can dream, can't he? IB? Is that you?