Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

I only deliver the goods in person Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I'm booked that day.

I think Sasha does late nights. You can take the goods to her. However, I don't recall her seeing women.
Gotta love Internet Tough Guys.
AK47 tat and threatening other gals - that's not too ghetto...

Much better than your old ones in my opinion. Might want to include one with your chin lifted though so no gentlemen are surprised when they see the large carbine tat under it.

[IMG][/IMG] Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I get why you started the thread. Provider you may or may not be alluding to is a pain in the ass. And I am guessing that it's a rhetorical question and not meant to be real (at least I hope not). What I don't get is how any of this is helping either of you with business. You both have great reviews from what I can tell and provide great service to your respective clientele. Why the stupid (on both sides) on board personas that quite frankly is a big turnoff to the average "fucktard", as the provider you allude to would refer us as? I don't get it.

Furthermore, I don't get why the Houston on board drama providers (I say on board drama because all three of you have stellar reviews off board) keep flooding the Dallas co-Ed section with your BS. I'm starting to love the fact that THN, Valerie, and a couple of other Dallas drama providers have cooled off. Now I have Houston ladies bitching on our board. SMH! We really need to consider a rule about who posts in which boards. This drama should be in the Houston section.
I'm booked that day.

I think Sasha does late nights. You can take the goods to her. However, I don't recall her seeing women. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You are booked but you still have time for 800 word posts about stuff that happened over 4 months ago?

AK47 tat and threatening other gals - that's not too ghetto... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The threat was deserved, but at least it finally silenced that young man
Furthermore, I don't get why the Houston on board drama providers keep flooding the Dallas co-Ed section with your BS. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Hey they need some way to keep themselves relevant
I visit Dallas pretty regularly. I don't advertise it much as I usually get booked before I need to announce it publicly.

That's beside the point though. What could possibly be so bad that it is worth beating up another provider?
You are booked but you still have time for 800 word posts about stuff that happened over 4 months ago? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
That was my polite way of saying that I have no desire to meet you, for money or otherwise. I apologize for not being more on your level in my explanation.

Also, do you seriously allow words on the Internet to get under your skin so much that you would actually condone taking it to a physical level? Wow...just wow.
I visit Dallas pretty regularly. I don't advertise it much as I usually get booked before I need to announce it publicly.

That's beside the point though. What could possibly be so bad that it is worth beating up another provider? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
^ this. The constant instigating while pretending to be innocent and ambivalent to the instigating. Reminds me of the heel wrestler who pretends to be the good guy when the referee turns (or in this case the mods) around. I get it, you're smart and can skirt the rules. But that doesn't mean you're not a giant pain in the ass.

And to address the op's question. Probably, if they know for sure it was you that did it.
We really need to consider a rule about who posts in which boards. This drama should be in the Houston section. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
That'd work both ways - the crazy Dallas hookers wouldn't post in Houston. Right?
Why am I reminded of the movie Snatch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRuoSHI6eQ
That'd work both ways - the crazy Dallas hookers wouldn't post in Houston. Right? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I guess. Since I don't have zero desire to even look at the Houston board, I'll take your word that this is happening.
That was my polite way of saying that I have no desire to meet you, for money or otherwise. I apologize for not being more on your level in my explanation.

Also, do you seriously allow words on the Internet to get under your skin so much that you would actually condone taking it to a physical level? Wow...just wow. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
At what point did I say I wanted to meet you, or did I say I would pay money to you, particularly your ridiculously overcharged rates?

And as I said before, at least Sasha finally silenced that young man from Houston.

Originally Posted by albundy
HO FIGHT .... HO FIGHT......World Star!!!!!!!!!!!

Super tacky tattoo.