Bitten Beating Down Putin

I do say, this isn't the business section.
Let me help you with that. You can post your curriculum vitae there.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so
I do say, this isn't the business section.
Let me help you with that. You can post your curriculum vitae there.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by Precious_b
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Need to put your specks on
Need to put your specks on Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so
Got links to support all your statements? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Is that where you get your bullshit ... "links"? Since your political allies sanitize the "links," it's easy to understand why you have a limited information source. Get a job and/or an education. They are helpful.
...Or just keep doing what we are doing. Originally Posted by Precious_b

So you don't have a clear answer, just as I thought.

This might be a helpful hint for future posting. Don't suggest we should do something else and not say what that something else is. It suggests you have no real idea what you are talking about.

I'll even get you started, "we could.........".

China could school Putin on "Thugocracy". Russia is a corner gas station with nuclear weapons and has NO POSSIBILITY of competing with America economically. China, despite what the senile old fool in the White House told us ( China is no competition to us, come on man ) is real competition in a way Russia never will be.
Is that where you get your bullshit ... "links"? Since your political allies sanitize the "links," it's easy to understand why you have a limited information source. Get a job and/or an education. They are helpful. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And what oracle do you get your info? Don't make blind statements. Enlighten us. Seems you suffer from what you preach.

Otherwise, I could adopt the same *tactics* others use here that mimic petulant children: just shout and whine till they get the attention they crave.

Doing as others on this johnny-n-ho site, research of the topic(s) can be done. Than cite the sources of such when posting. *BUT* that requires accountability.

Seems those that cry the loudest are the ones who do it for misdirection as a *tactic*. So toyotadriver, keep crying. When you can post a source that broadens the insight on a topic, we'll all be the better for it.

*pb can see the waste of his words to certain people*

So you don't have a clear answer, just as I thought.

This might be a helpful hint for future posting. Don't suggest we should do something else and not say what that something else is. It suggests you have no real idea what you are talking about.

I'll even get you started, "we could.........".

China could school Putin on "Thugocracy". Russia is a corner gas station with nuclear weapons and has NO POSSIBILITY of competing with America economically. China, despite what the senile old fool in the White House told us ( China is no competition to us, come on man ) is real competition in a way Russia never will be. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Clear answer to what?
For China I just said it would be best to steer another path. Did I say I had an answer for it? That'd be rich if all lifes problems could be solved from a website like this. But as above, I could scream the loudest and that would be accepted to those as proof it would work.
I only stated that since maybe their citizens may not like the path of social credit.

China *IS* schooling putin. Except putin acts like a thug. China hides behind states craft, i.e. the party.
China has fought hard to hold onto its sphere of influence as Maos waving of the little red book over its underlings even though it is in hardball capitalist mode. Of course it is playing dirty/hard doing so.
Putin sees that having his satellites fall out of the soviet influence, he sees power weakening. So, like a thug, he will kill, poison, imprison and take what assets he can from those that don't do things to his liking.

And all three subjects have nukes. *I* don't think china has a gas station of its own, but they are a big country and i definitely could be wrong.

One thing to reminisce about the cold war is keeping the other two off balance by playing them off each other.
And what oracle do you get your info?

One thing to reminisce about the cold war is keeping the other two off balance by playing them off each other. Originally Posted by Precious_b
As for your first defensive question: "oracle" =

a priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity.
Yours is obviously ... Don Lemon ... no telling how he collects his blather ... and I try to ignore how he might pay for it.

As for the 2nd and last remark ... about "the cold war" ...

... is that a middle school history lesson or grade school?
In other words, LL, you got nothing.

For a change.
As for your first defensive question: "oracle" =

Yours is obviously ... Don Lemon ... no telling how he collects his blather ... and I try to ignore how he might pay for it.

As for the 2nd and last remark ... about "the cold war" ...

... is that a middle school history lesson or grade school? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Asking a question isn't a "defensive" on my part. It is trying to expand my and others knowledge base.

Idk who Lemon is. But if it is in reference to some cnn guy, I don't watch or listen to them. Already posted who I watch on the tellie.

As i've stated, and using that oracle as reference, you've broken the two most used predictions of such. You aptly demonstrate not knowing thyself and you are definitely in excess.

Thanks for enlightening us on who you gather *your* knowledge before dispensing the manure cart on us all.

I really wanted to learn something but I won't drink the koolaide if I can't read the label first.
Asking a question isn't a "defensive" on my part. It is trying to expand my and others knowledge base. Originally Posted by Precious_b
On a hooker board?

News report: 3,000-4,000 U.S. troops to be dispatched to Ukraine.

More deaths of U.S. military personnel from Bitten's stupidity.

And the Chinese will attack when Putin does. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Your numbers are wrong, but nothing unusual about that.

I'm sure you'd feel much better with Putin's bitch in charge.

. Did I say I had an answer for it?. Originally Posted by Precious_b

You suggest that "something different be done" but you can't define different. Got. it.

I'm imaging you in a boardroom pitching to the boss and you say "we should steer the client in a different way" and the boss says, "good idea", what way and you say, "did I say I had an answer for that? And the boss says, you're fired.
You suggest that "something different be done" but you can't define different. Got. it.

I'm imaging you in a boardroom pitching to the boss and you say "we should steer the client in a different way" and the boss says, "good idea", what way and you say, "did I say I had an answer for that? And the boss says, you're fired. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

How would you know? I "imaging" you've never been in a board room, but I'm sure you imagine that's what it's like.
On a hooker board? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now, now. Not polite to answer a question with a question.

Quid pro quo.

No links, no further need to go further.
As I said, ain't drinking the koolaide without reading the label.

I'm imaging you in a boardroom pitching to the boss and you say "we should steer the client in a different way" and the boss says, "good idea", what way and you say, "did I say I had an answer for that? And the boss says, you're fired. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yeah. After you had posted around half a dozen suggestion yourself.

Never saw any solutions with yours either. Wasn't looking for any. Guess we'd be shooting spitwads at each other in that board room