Review-- Not Helpful... moved to co-ed

no yer ...plastic man ...just wanted the opportunity ta calls ...ya a dried up ol bag which yas didnt even ...deny Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Im not dry or a bag. Its that better snookums?

^^^^^^ is that a up charge
So it doesn't qualify as a review but the same rules apply as a 'real' review? Shouldn't COED rules apply since its now a COED thread?

LOL. Holy whim on this site.

Frankly I dont understand the review rules here with this 'no activity' thing. This review is far more valuable than a review with reported 'activities' taken place.

Isn't this a prime example of what review is? The OP had a business arrangement with a 'business' and that business burned him. Its exactly the thing that should be reviewed... IJS. Originally Posted by ElleW
What you're describing is an alert, not a review. You can't review the cooking at a restaurant where you didn't eat.

How were they able to replace Donny Darkness dickmoderator with an equally defensive and standoffish mod? Is it hiweigh's arrogance training or did they just get lucky?
^ I disagree. It should be about the interaction in total.

You get treated like shit or kicked off an airplane before it takes off, then people reading a review of the experience won't give a fuck about how the ride went for all the other passengers who stayed on board. Capisce ?
Upon further review and modtard discussion, I was wrong to pull the private tags on the Rest of Story portion on this report.
I have fixed that error and you may all go on about your business of busting my balls for the foreseeable future.

Carry-on

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
So where are your points and infractions at for leaking ros details then?
So where are your points and infractions at for leaking ros details then? Originally Posted by drewski965
Fuck....
I didn't thinck I was going to like Drewski (that's a lie)
And.... here I find myself on the

"Drewski for Modtard" bandwagon.....

even though ya missed a coupla infarctions Drewski.....

(but I can help ya out.... that's why I'm here.... )
Fuck....
I didn't thinck I was going to like Drewski (that's a lie)
And.... here I find myself on the

"Drewski for Modtard" bandwagon.....

even though ya missed a coupla infarctions Drewski.....

(but I can help ya out.... that's why I'm here.... ) Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ahhh shucks Paulie thanks��

I'm glad we have someone like you looking out for the little guys! You may be retired but you are a legend of this board. Keep up the good fight!
Mods cannot be issued points...
Ahhh shucks Paulie thanks��

I'm glad we have someone like you looking out for the little guys! You may be retired but you are a legend of this board. Keep up the good fight! Originally Posted by drewski965
Fuckin Drewski.......

elg......
Mods cannot be issued points... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Hmmmmm people get banned for less around here. He should be removed as mod then. Just sayin.........
Your opinion has been noted...
...and subsequently rejected...

Thanks for your input though...
...and subsequently rejected...

Thanks for your input though... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I wasn't aware I asked for your help Jimmie modtard. Your not with us, your against us in this war on information sharin. Good day sir!
The thing about you Upsetters is that you don't ever ask...even when you're inevitably incorrect. As a moderator I feel it's my duty to help y'all out whenever I can...

You're welcome...

But please, let me know what information you'd like to be able to share that you're currently not able to...I'll see if I can help...
As a moderator I feel it's my duty to help y'all out whenever I can Originally Posted by Wakeup
Linck to where you moderate?