Anything like the old 7 Star?

• Owj
  • 07-17-2021, 11:03 AM
I really missed out on M&N.
Didn M&N have chinese ladies or vietnamese ladies?
Vietnamese with an occasional latina
Most of the amp are chinese. Maybe I should try my luck at nail shops.
Never had the pleasure of 7....but to me the all time greatest place has to be Sun Island....I mean it was a legit Roman Orgy with multiple girls at times....and they were amazing at pretending to love it.
Was Paris at Sun island under a different name? I never been there. Read from reviews
  • Kaow
  • 07-19-2021, 02:21 PM
Where were you finding these married women? And do you know how to find them still? Lol
They are EVERYWHERE and NOWHERE. Just gotta know where to look and how to water and cultivate the seeds in order for it to grow. No quick rewards but when she's ready, take your vitamins.
  • Owj
  • 07-19-2021, 03:29 PM
I agree. It takes a little bit of game, but will set you on fire.
  • RizoZ
  • 07-19-2021, 03:59 PM
Was Paris at Sun island under a different name? I never been there. Read from reviews Originally Posted by aznjohn
She used to go by Yumi
My go to Sun Island girl was Amy....though Paris was one of those that just wandered in during showers and sessions.
The closest hotness I’ve been to was sunny massage in westy. The only bad part is that they are hella mechanical and she rushes you in, fucks you hard and fast, and ushers you out as soon as possible. Very hot thought. She came out wearing a red dress with gold chains everywhere and nice wing tips on the eyeliner. Too lazy to reciew
The closest hotness I’ve been to was sunny massage in westy. The only bad part is that they are hella mechanical and she rushes you in, fucks you hard and fast, and ushers you out as soon as possible. Very hot thought. She came out wearing a red dress with gold chains everywhere and nice wing tips on the eyeliner. Too lazy to reciew Originally Posted by holidaycheer
Agreed fully. I’ve seen her a couple times earlier this year. It was wham bam thank you ma’am with a great body but no IOP. Not horrible if that’s what you’re in the mood for.
That would be Annie, she’s very nice looking, lost a couple pounds a couple years ago, works out etc. tightened up her body a bit, as mechanical as they come.
Kim’s Spa had a couple very nice looking K girls, initially had a couple rushed sessions but things improved once I got more familiar with them and papasan.