What are your fears when meeting a provider?

TMFT, I think you're right about that, and no they weren't hot either.
TMFT, I think you're right about that, and no they weren't hot either. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
yup ... and the grandmother offered a really limited menu...
Kind of limited with a walker . . .
Didn't some dude do a review where he did a triple with the daughter, mother, grandmother? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

OMG! I saw that! My cornea's will never be the same...............
yup ... and the grandmother offered a really limited menu... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Did you REALLY want her full menu?!
yup ... and the grandmother offered a really limited menu... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

When the session was over I was so sick to myself I just wanted them to get the hell out. But granny lost her teeth and took forever to find them.

ok that never happened. the grand daughter had them the whole time. Not funny.
No. That WAS funny............I thought you were gonna say that when you felt sick, Nanna made you some chicken soup!
No. That WAS funny............I thought you were gonna say that when you felt sick, Nanna made you some chicken soup! Originally Posted by onehitwonder

You could always post some pictures of your titts. That would make me feel better. I promise.
Titts for simpleton.
this is funny.....but damn it boy.....choose wisely.

Would you still have to pay?

The provider is my wife

With BOTH of us having secret lives! Originally Posted by instfixer
yeah i remember the fee...it was like $$$$ bill so or something like that. they actually advertised saying 3 generations of providers....at your service. I dont think I will ever get down like that unless daughter is 18, mom 30, and grandma is 42. ....did i mention good looking to....

Didn't some dude do a review where he did a triple with the daughter, mother, grandmother? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You could always post some pictures of your titts. That would make me feel better. I promise. Originally Posted by simpleton

I'm thincking the chicken soup will have to do, Sport. I'm way past the "flashin'" age. But it was nice to be thought of in that way......again

edit:

The guys name/handle was seanes. The review date was 6/02/2010 "Sweet Robin" and kinfolk.

Us old ladies keep up with each other. We have to in case we fall and can't get up!!!

Us old ladies keep up with each other. We have to in case we fall and can't get up!!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I have that problem ... bought one of those devices the TV guy said you need when you fall and can't get up... I kept pushing the button... but nothing got up...
NO, NO, NO! It's a pump not a button. I can't take you nowhere..................
1) LE - whats worse than this

2) Being hit in the back of the head and robbed by the pimp or other

3) Pics aren't accuracte or not pics of the provider

4) Bad session - smell, attitude or lack of, etc.