Bullying

think ill skip the line and go to the backdoor
I find it interesting when most recently I had an ALERT posted about me I acted in a certain way and was not thought of as a "bully". But if I simply state my preferences I'm. Bully!

Let me try it again and we'll see what happens and who might react! I'm NOT a fan of spinners (under 110)and I'm NOT a fan of BBW'S (200+) but I am a fan of big tits! I just don't want them man made or attached to a water buffalo.

So in my little pea brain the only one who should be offended is the provider who might have big tits and one or both of her parents are a water buffalo! So who is going to be the First Lady to give me shit for my preferences?
think ill skip the line and go to the backdoor Originally Posted by knotty man
I'll be sure to leave it unlocked for you lol
I find it interesting when most recently I had an ALERT posted about me I acted in a certain way and was not thought of as a "bully". But if I simply state my preferences I'm. Bully!

Let me try it again and we'll see what happens and who might react! I'm NOT a fan of spinners (under 110)and I'm NOT a fan of BBW'S (200+) but I am a fan of big tits! I just don't want them man made or attached to a water buffalo.

So in my little pea brain the only one who should be offended is the provider who might have big tits and one or both of her parents are a water buffalo! So who is going to be the First Lady to give me shit for my preferences? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Did Whispers suggest you craft that?! Just kidding

Had you crafted the thread that way, I don't thinck anyone would have been offended or thought it was mean spirited.

I am NOT suggesting how you should or should not have behave, btw! I am being a total smart ass, in good spirit, in case anyone misses it!

I do thinck bullying, meaness and negativity is coming from both sides.

While I am not sorry I said what was on my mind, I am sorry that so much negativity has been generated. That WAS not my intention.

I'd like to think I am a pretty level headed lady, but am prone to be passionate and fiery, at times, obviously!

Having said that, I was totally goofing around with my Fuck You Friday thread. And the thread I started about asses/kittens was Not to start all that craziness. Seriously, all that went to a whole other level, lol!

Again, my intent was not malicious or directed at you, SL. It was inspired by you, but AGAIN... Not just about you. As there are lots of guys who act...oh how should I craft this? Where is Whispers when I need him?!! Saw something shiny...back on topic! Okay, some gentleman who people might find offensive on the board, but they are total sweet hearts in person.

It just makes me wonder who people really are. That is all.

So...is everyone just as sick of the negativity as I am?
Isn't that a negative statement ?
Did Whispers suggest you craft that?! Just kidding

Had you crafted the thread that way, I don't thinck anyone would have been offended or thought it was mean spirited.

I am NOT suggesting how you should or should not have behave, btw! I am being a total smart ass, in good spirit, in case anyone misses it!

I do thinck bullying, meaness and negativity is coming from both sides.

While I am not sorry I said what was on my mind, I am sorry that so much negativity has been generated. That WAS not my intention.

I'd like to think I am a pretty level headed lady, but am prone to be passionate and fiery, at times, obviously!

Having said that, I was totally goofing around with my Fuck You Friday thread. And the thread I started about asses/kittens was Not to start all that craziness. Seriously, all that went to a whole other level, lol!

Again, my intent was not malicious or directed at you, SL. It was inspired by you, but AGAIN... Not just about you. As there are lots of guys who act...oh how should I craft this? Where is Whispers when I need him?!! Saw something shiny...back on topic! Okay, some gentleman who people might find offensive on the board, but they are total sweet hearts in person.

It just makes me wonder who people really are. That is all. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
YOU AGAIN!? Question....do you find yourself laughing about 98% of the time while on here? Well just so you know, I sure am doing just that. And like you....if you actually met me I bet we would just have a blast!

So...is everyone just as sick of the negativity as I am? Originally Posted by Stefany
Actually compared to some of the other things I have seen here, this is quite civil.
Nobody got banned yet...
Isn't that a negative statement ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hey....I'm working here!
Actually compared to some of the other things I have seen here, this is quite civil.
Nobody got banned yet... Originally Posted by fun2come
lol. I agree. I was just hoping that in our "civil-ness" we could all call a truce of sorts.

Key word being "hope"
How many of you think Scarlett should offer free session to SL?

Stefany I know you'd do it in a New York minute because your such a sweetie Should she?
SL, I knew it, that was Your Game all along, a free Scarlett Session.
I say, NO she should NOT. Regular donation for you !!!
How many of you think Scarlett should offer free session to SL?

Stefany I know you'd do it in a New York minute because your such a sweetie Should she? Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol. I'd do it because, well, err... heh
lol. I agree. I was just hoping that in our "civil-ness" we could all call a truce of sorts.

Key word being "hope" Originally Posted by Stefany
As long as YOU engage, there will be no truce.
SL, I knew it, that was Your Game all along, a free Scarlett Session.
I say, NO she should NOT. Regular donation for you !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C....wing man....NO!