DOJ bocks Texas Voter ID law

Hey, how do you like our new flag. Seen outside the Florida Democrat Headquarters

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here are a couple of photos of Che Guevara flags in Obama's Houston campaign headquarters from the 2008 campaign. Imagine the reaction if it had been a Klan flag in a McCain office!

For those who don't know, Che Guevara was a communist mass murderer who is now idolized by the left, much as they do Mao and Castro (also communist mass murderers).

Here are a couple of photos of Che Guevara flags in Obama's Houston campaign headquarters from the 2008 campaign. Imagine the reaction if it had been a Klan flag in a McCain office!

For those who don't know, Che Guevara was a communist mass murderer who is now idolized by the left, much as they do Mao and Castro (also communist mass murderers).

Originally Posted by joe bloe
I can't remember what your outraged stance on a picture of the president portrayed as hitler/a nazi. Could you remind me?
I can't remember what your outraged stance on a picture of the president portrayed as hitler/a nazi. Could you remind me? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It wasn't in a McCain campaign headquarters was it? No of course not. If it had been, it would have been front page news.

One lone wingnut with a poster means nothing. But when you start putting the wingnut stuff in your headquarters, thats different.

Try to stay analogous.
It wasn't in a McCain campaign headquarters was it? No of course not. If it had been, it would have been front page news.

One lone wingnut with a poster means nothing. But when you start putting the wingnut stuff in your headquarters, thats different.

Try to stay analogous. Originally Posted by joe bloe
+1
do the math on vote fraud. they can cause a lot of damage.