Provider attitudes... How important?

Extremely important! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

The shorter the better.
Anyone else think that a provider's attitude is the SINGLE biggest factor to enjoying an encounter in the hobby? Originally Posted by laughthink
Get's you in the door and ....

..... what happens after the door closes gets you coming back.
I wouldn't say "most important." Important for sure, but I still think it is secondary to appearance. If you prefer spinners, you'll pick spinners all day, even if their attitude is less optimal over a BBW who is warm, funny, and understanding.
In the whole time I've been providing I'm fortunate to say that I have only asked One individual to leave and even that I did it in a professional manner. Shortly after I realized that he is a problematic tard who has some type of issues with 97% of the providers he sees, it just made sense.

That experience helped me reinforce my screening, having High Standards on who you see and doing a throughout screening will help you avoid a lot of the uncomfortable and aggravating situations some ladies have mentioned on this thread.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I'm wondering if it was that one retard who wrote the fake review on you.
  • N.M.
  • 01-16-2017, 07:18 AM
I'm wondering if it was that one retard who wrote the fake review on you. Originally Posted by hk toys
^ What are you talking about ? What fake "review"?

Do your hw you obviously don't know what I'm referring to.
I wouldn't say "most important." Important for sure, but I still think it is secondary to appearance. If you prefer spinners, you'll pick spinners all day, even if their attitude is less optimal over a BBW who is warm, funny, and understanding. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
I agree for some men this is true; but I actually have quite a few regular clients who, over the years, have straight up told me that I wasn't really their "style" but they keep coming back time and time again, because of all the other aspects of my service that are good.
... I actually have quite a few regular clients who, over the years, have straight up told me that I wasn't really their "style" but they keep coming back time and time again, because of all the other aspects of my service that are good. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yep!

I've found attitude, dependability, flexibility, and presentation to be critically important factors over my last decade of decadent delighting. As a BBW in her fifties, I'm obviously far left of what "mainstream" Hobbyists are looking for, but I have a cadre of longtime loyal regulars who enjoy carnal companionship over a quick roll in the hay, and manage to attract a few new Fancy fans on a continuing basis. If a narrow range of looks, age, and gymnastic acts were the end-all-be-all for every gentleman, I would have departed this pleasurable profession long ago. Thankfully,
variety seems to be the sensual spice of erotic life.

Sometimes the loveliest lady externally is hairy buttwart ugly inside, but if a fellow doesn't particularly mind a facade and only intends to spend 30 minutes to an hour or so engaged in amorous action, he is apt to overlook personality for pussy. Purrfectly understandable, and I don't compete with other providers on that basis, nor do I wish to.
Yep!

I've found attitude, dependability, flexibility, and presentation to be critically important factors over my last decade of decadent delighting. As a BBW in her fifties, I'm obviously far left of what "mainstream" Hobbyists are looking for, but I have a cadre of longtime loyal regulars who enjoy carnal companionship over a quick roll in the hay, and manage to attract a few new Fancy fans on a continuing basis. If a narrow range of looks, age, and gymnastic acts were the end-all-be-all for every gentleman, I would have departed this pleasurable profession long ago. Thankfully,
variety seems to be the sensual spice of erotic life.

Sometimes the loveliest lady externally is hairy buttwart ugly inside, but if a fellow doesn't particularly mind a facade and only intends to spend 30 minutes to an hour or so engaged in amorous action, he is apt to overlook personality for pussy. Purrfectly understandable, and I don't compete with other providers on that basis, nor do I wish to.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Funny to hear you chime in! Although, as you know, we haven't been able to meet yet, you've been on my radar to see for both your beauty as well as your... (wait for it) attitude! I suspect you're quite strong in those things that matter most to me in the hobby, but I totally understand and appreciate that EVERYONE in the hobby is looking to for something different.
I wouldn't say "most important." Important for sure, but I still think it is secondary to appearance. If you prefer spinners, you'll pick spinners all day, even if their attitude is less optimal over a BBW who is warm, funny, and understanding. Originally Posted by biggestbubba

Yep, I totally get it. I realize that everyone is looking for something different out of the hobby. Hell, for some guys a spinner with a nasty attitude may be "their thing!" To each his own, and more power to 'em!
^ What are you talking about ? What fake "review"?

Do your hw you obviously don't know what I'm referring to.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
For starters I'm an admirer of yours so I apologize if you got the impression that I'm trolling.

Here's the fake review:

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/natalia...-houston-95642
What Eccie would be like, if MOST of the trolls here spoke like "laughthink"?

Such a great thread. I too, agree 100%. One's personality will definitely change how my performance goes. From adding someone to a DNS, to.....I can't wait to see that one BCD again Now, I'm just waited on that one that gets me giggling with a mouthful of COCKtails. (wait for it....the trolls are coming!)

I'm sure most providers look to see, through screening, how a gentleman interacts here in comments. I know I do. Hiding behind the keyboard is not the best excuse to use anymore. What happened to being yourself no matter where you are?

The way things have been going with the "disrespect", "bullying", so many of the providers that the OP has spoke about, aren't getting on here as much or often because of the BS.
What Eccie would be like,

.....so many of the providers that the OP has spoke about, aren't getting on here as much or often because of the BS.
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
There are ladies who won't set an appointment with a hobbyist who posts reviews on Eccie and some won't even set an appointment if they post comments without the reviews. They want nothing to do with "Eccie Guys"!
If they don't want much to do with Eccie guys then why are the on Eccie. Opinions on both sides can be made by what can be read on posts that are made. I keep trying figure out how some of the hobbyist ever get appointments. As well as how any of the providers ever get any as well.
What Eccie would be like, if MOST of the trolls here spoke like "laughthink"?

Such a great thread. I too, agree 100%. One's personality will definitely change how my performance goes. From adding someone to a DNS, to.....I can't wait to see that one BCD again Now, I'm just waited on that one that gets me giggling with a mouthful of COCKtails. (wait for it....the trolls are coming!)

I'm sure most providers look to see, through screening, how a gentleman interacts here in comments. I know I do. Hiding behind the keyboard is not the best excuse to use anymore. What happened to being yourself no matter where you are?

The way things have been going with the "disrespect", "bullying", so many of the providers that the OP has spoke about, aren't getting on here as much or often because of the BS.
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

Stop eating Cake...
Anyone else think that a provider's attitude is the SINGLE biggest factor to enjoying an encounter in the hobby? I was thinking about what really mattered to me in a provider and a hobby encounter, and I realized that a good attitude and personality was more important to me than looks, price, even activities.

I understand that the circumstances in which hobbyists meet providers is somewhat unique and artificial, but its still a human encounter. In my "real life," I always enjoy meeting new people, good conversation, and always strive to be friendly and polite in all my personal and business encounters. Looking back, I've realized that the best encounters I've had in the hobby are with providers that seem to genuinely enjoy both the specific encounter as well the hobby in general. I'm ALWAYS on the search for more providers with that kind of attitude. My least favorite encounters have been with providers that seem to be cynical, excessively "businesslike," or jaded.

Are there other hobbyists that feel the same way? How about providers - how important is the attitude and friendliness to you of the hobbyist?

Wondering what others think about this... Originally Posted by laughthink
Attitude, IOP, skills and TCB are equally important to me. They influence whether it's "One And Done" or I go back for seconds and possibly more.

As also stated, the Hobbyist's attitude is equally important for a Provider to decide if she wants a return visit. Affable and not demeaning offsets a lot of our physical flaws.